Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My predictions  (Read 6836 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: May 30, 2014, 03:25PM »

Hey, folks, I just really have some predictions I might want to tell for this event. If all the former members come back, I can suggest Lynn to play her guitar as well as sing for the show just like Orla with her harp. My best Irish celebrity Chloe can also tell stories like I do. I think she can try that onstage, don't you think?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Oberyn

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 06:39AM »

But we are even not sure if there will be a special.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 07:22AM »

But we are even not sure if there will be a special.

Lisa Lambe said we would have one.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:12PM »

I am sure we will find out "soon" according to Maggie. But I did find out some things from the management team at the helix! It more than likely will Not be in September, August etc as originally thought. Niamh, who has been an amazing manager and line of communication in answering my messages quickly, said that they have not spoken to the girls management team in a long time and seems to be stopped all together. Not saying in the very near future that they will talk or book the venue but as of right now not looking like they will use the venue? And since right after that they will be in full tour mode till Christmas The only other option I can think of is like how they did the emerald taping. They may tape at one of the venues in London when they are over there. Which they would use new dresses I'm sure and hopefully if taped, using new music, this way it is not the same as "Emerald". Plus it would be more convenient to be in Ireland and do a big taping in front of a castle (there are a few) but weather wise around then would not be good and used and taped at the helix a few times now and London would probably the next easiest thing for everyone! Which actually I may actually consider! If we are given ample notice... Might get lucky on airfare!  Yes flying into Dublin is a lot cheaper and London is a very big city and is a little more expensive to fly to, I did find good flights and anything after September is actually a lot cheaper! So just thought I would give a little update as to what I found out! And hoping celtic woman ltd would get the ball rolling soon!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:49PM »

Well, I guess the Little Lambe is right. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 01:55PM »

Well, I guess the Little Lambe is right. Smiley
Huh

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 03:44PM »

Dang, I should have asked Maggie when I saw her Tuesday night

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35PM »

Dang, I should have asked Maggie when I saw her Tuesday night
I don't think she would have said anything : / I tried asking and she kept saying wait and see. that either means they are keeping it secret till 2 weeks before or they actually don't really have anything planned yet, which they might and just waiting for confirmation etc! so I guess not to much longer we'll know hopefully!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 04:59PM »

The truth is, no one except probably a select few know what is being planned.  Heck, the girls themselves might even know the details yet if everything is still being worked out.

Even the people at The Helix may not be in the loop outside of maybe 1-2 individuals.  It is also possible it will not be at the Helix but rather another venue or they might even risk an outside show.

All we can do is wait and for those of us thinking about going, hope they don't spring it at the last minute.  Right now, if it is mid-Sept or later, I could swing it.  The airline ticket would be right at $1000 give or take a little.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 05:09PM »

The truth is, no one except probably a select few know what is being planned.  Heck, the girls themselves might even know the details yet if everything is still being worked out.

Even the people at The Helix may not be in the loop outside of maybe 1-2 individuals.  It is also possible it will not be at the Helix but rather another venue or they might even risk an outside show.

All we can do is wait and for those of us thinking about going, hope they don't spring it at the last minute.  Right now, if it is mid-Sept or later, I could swing it.  The airline ticket would be right at $1000 give or take a little.
that's the only good thing! If it is either dublin or London In spetemerish or November when they are in London the airfare is not bad so hopefully no last minute suprises! And if October when they have time hopefully it's not outdoors when the weather is bad! And the lady at the helix said they were in talks about a month or so ago but it stopped all together now so we' ll have to wait and see!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 05:21PM »

We all think September because that would technically be 10 years, but it doesn't have to be exact.  It's quite possible it will be October.  Perhaps the holdup is trying to get as many of the girls to participate as possible, or just the planning is taking longer than anticipated.  If they don't even know exactly when it will be, there won't be any reason to try and negotiate a venue.  When I worked for Texas A&M, I was involved in the planning/preparation of very large events (not football game size, but still large) and it is beyond complex.  The only thing that ever seems to be a certainty is at best, controlled chaos.

I couldn't see them film it like they did Emerald last year.  They could do that because last year and this year did not change the show that much.  The 10 year show is too important to simply film a regular tour stop and slap a nice label on it, even if they change it up a bit with different dresses or a song or two.

I think we can trust David to do something amazing as always he always has done.  He's never let the fans down yet (other than a few idiots who find disappointment in everything) and I doubt he will this time.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 07:31PM »

We all think September because that would technically be 10 years, but it doesn't have to be exact.  It's quite possible it will be October.  Perhaps the holdup is trying to get as many of the girls to participate as possible, or just the planning is taking longer than anticipated.  If they don't even know exactly when it will be, there won't be any reason to try and negotiate a venue.  When I worked for Texas A&M, I was involved in the planning/preparation of very large events (not football game size, but still large) and it is beyond complex.  The only thing that ever seems to be a certainty is at best, controlled chaos.

I couldn't see them film it like they did Emerald last year.  They could do that because last year and this year did not change the show that much.  The 10 year show is too important to simply film a regular tour stop and slap a nice label on it, even if they change it up a bit with different dresses or a song or two.

I think we can trust David to do something amazing as always he always has done.  He's never let the fans down yet (other than a few idiots who find disappointment in everything) and I doubt he will this time.
so true! And yet so hard to tell! There is time in August but they may get ready for Brazil and After they come back from Brazil Maybe but then they will be busy after that! I still hope that it will be like a sfth or anj type deal but if they are going into the fall like actober the weather maynot be the most suitable for them the musicians or the audience And I don't know if they would risk that :/ I'm not sure about getting all the ladies together, it would be cool but very hard (and when Lisa comes back I hope Lynn will stay!) But that's really hard to tell! I think simon was already working on new dresses and I thought that David downes was looking and writing new stuff a few months ago (maybe for other projects) But I think the most of it was for the girls! And the only other thing I could have seen happen and it is not listed and I am surprised is doing a concert at the royal albert hall? It's kinda like our radio city here and very popular and many taping were done there. If that was like one of the last ones on the itinerary they could have done a new taping there w new music etc? But, it's not so I am surprised and interested to see what they plan?!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 10:44PM »

With so many of the former (and current, for that matter) members into their own different projects, trying to schedule a bunch of them to be in one place on one night must be a logistical nightmare. I'm not surprised that progress is slow, quite frankly. Like AG, I believe David and crew will pull it off somehow. But it would be nice if they gave the fans more advance notice than for Home for Christmas, for example. And if it's any later than mid-September, I don't think there's any way they would risk being outdoors, as much as I would prefer to see it that way.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 05:16PM »

As part of the show, I think the ladies shall try the dresses I've designed from the Disney Princess maker by Dolls Divine.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: