Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering...  (Read 13960 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: May 16, 2014, 10:30AM »

Hmm. I'm just wondering if Meav would be part of this tour. Did one of you tell me that she would be there?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 09:18AM »

Nobody knows who's going to be on the tour. Nobody even knows who'll be on the concert special. I doubt any of the old girls are coming back for the tour. The majority of them left because the tour schedule is so grueling. As for the concert special, hopefully the Powers That Be are trying to bring back as many of the former members as possible!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:18AM »

Like Chloe and Orla? The ones I've touched in my nights?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:58PM »

Oh it would be awesome to have Orla in the special! She would blend in beautifully with Lisa Lambe, Mairead C and Susan! Although, I would be happy to see ANY of the former members in the special. We'll see what happens I guess. I know whatever they do for the special, I'll looove it!

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:06PM »

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but.... if there were to be a CD release to coincide with the special, it is possible that they would include several/many of the former members! Recording can be done in separate studios and put together with a little "studio magic", no traveling or rearranging of schedules required. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 10:09PM »

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but.... if there were to be a CD release to coincide with the special, it is possible that they would include several/many of the former members! Recording can be done in separate studios and put together with a little "studio magic", no traveling or rearranging of schedules required. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens!
   Good  point   !    OOOOhhhhh  !    Grin

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 10:35PM »

For the tour it's probably going to be Lisa L, Susan and the Maireads. The special may include former members. As I said on a different post we know Lisa K isn't going to make and Deirdre probably won't either. Chloe, by the time August/September rolls around may be prepping for the CT cruise. We know Lynn and Meav both were willing to return for a short period time so they may be in the show and I'm not totally sure about Alex and Orlagh but if it's filmed in Ireland they both may because it is close to home. I can assume Hayley won't be able to make it simply due to her record label

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 02:27PM »

I know Orla is the only one who sings and plays the harp. As for Lynn, I've seen her play the guitar. Think she can do it in performances?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Eric90

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 05:58PM »

I for one am excited for a new tour and special. I'm definitely going to this one! 

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 12:41AM »

I for one am excited for a new tour and special. I'm definitely going to this one! 

ME TOO!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 01:40PM »

Maybe any of the members might have a story to tell onstage.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Eric90

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 04:18PM »

Maybe any of the members might have a story to tell onstage.

I'd love that! I bet they have some great stories to tell they all seem like great girls and fun to be around some of them are downright funny lol I'd love to just hang out with them one day that would be so cool

these two were talked about in a behind the scenes feature on a DVD I think. I saw them on Youtube though, there was an instance where Mairead N couldn't find her fiddle and she was looking all over for it then she spotted Chloe getting on the bus holding a fiddle saying "hey, I'm taking up violin lessons" Mairead said she had to do a double take lol and another time Lisa Kelly had the feeling like she had forgotten something and Chloe came up to her and said "are you going to get your baby from the lobby?" lol

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 10:21AM »

I would love to see some of the old members in the special! Smiley
I know a lot of them are busy, but there's still my wishful thinking that Chloe will come back for it.
As well as Sarah Burke in the choir  Wink  although, I know that probably won't happen Sad

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 10:47AM »

I've been dreaming about this for a loooonnngg time! I just KNEW they were going to plan something special for a ten year anniversary!! Cheesy Kiss

With love,

Chaela <3

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 03:15PM »

As the fiddler told a lot of us in the crowd, she not only mentioned that Chloe is a great speaker as well as a singer onstage, but she also mentioned my first name.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: