Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: programs  (Read 9164 times)
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« on: May 20, 2014, 09:33PM »

I've heard people mention programs, but I don't think I've actually seen any pictures of them yet. Can someone tell me what they're like, my curiosity is getting the better of me.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:10PM »

I have original Emerald program (without Lynn), but I would assume that the two are very similar. Mine cost $20 and it has a page for each girl with a picture (white Symphony dress) and a short bio, credits for David, the choir, and others, and the complete set list (in order). If I remember correctly, it also has a page at the back with some tour photos, mostly from the 2013 Symphony tour. (I don't have the program in front of me right now, so I may have some details wrong)

Thanks, Shining Bright!
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 10:32PM »

I have original Emerald program (without Lynn), but I would assume that the two are very similar. Mine cost $20 and it has a page for each girl with a picture (white Symphony dress) and a short bio, credits for David, the choir, and others, and the complete set list (in order). If I remember correctly, it also has a page at the back with some tour photos, mostly from the 2013 Symphony tour. (I don't have the program in front of me right now, so I may have some details wrong)
Thanks Smiley

18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 10:35PM »

The one I got tonight has Lynn added, but thankfully they did not remove Lisa.

The cover has the tour artwork only. The first spread has pictures of all five ladies.
Second spread is David. Next is Mairéad C., Susan, Lisa, Mairéad N, and Lynn in that order.
The center spread is the tour graphic with the setlist.
The next spread is large picture from Orinoco Flow (with Lisa), and some smaller cast photos below.
Next is a large banner style graphic of all five wearing Emerald dresses (the inside cover were Symphony dresses).
Next spread features synan's costume drawings.
Next spread is the usual profiles of Dave and Maggie, and the opposite page has director/choreographer, lighting design, set and costume design.
Next spread is credits, then a spread promoting the CDs and DVDs.
Next is a page of "on the road" photos from Twitter and Facebook, and the inside back cover is the "all 12" montage (looks like they updated a couple of the photos from the last version I saw, but I could be mistaken).
Back cover is a beautiful backlit photo of Mairéad N with the logo.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 11:50PM »

The one I got tonight has Lynn added, but thankfully they did not remove Lisa.

The cover has the tour artwork only. The first spread has pictures of all five ladies.
Second spread is David. Next is Mairéad C., Susan, Lisa, Mairéad N, and Lynn in that order.
The center spread is the tour graphic with the setlist.
The next spread is large picture from Orinoco Flow (with Lisa), and some smaller cast photos below.
Next is a large banner style graphic of all five wearing Emerald dresses (the inside cover were Symphony dresses).
Next spread features synan's costume drawings.
Next spread is the usual profiles of Dave and Maggie, and the opposite page has director/choreographer, lighting design, set and costume design.
Next spread is credits, then a spread promoting the CDs and DVDs.
Next is a page of "on the road" photos from Twitter and Facebook, and the inside back cover is the "all 12" montage (looks like they updated a couple of the photos from the last version I saw, but I could be mistaken).
Back cover is a beautiful backlit photo of Mairéad N with the logo.

That sounds really nice. I'm glad they've got some photos from this tour in there Cheesy

18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 08:40PM »

I checked when I got home from my trip, and I was right - in the "All 12" montage on the back, they have swapped out new pictures of Lisa L. and Mairéad N. as compared to the Symphony 2013 tour books.

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 12:06AM »

I checked when I got home from my trip, and I was right - in the "All 12" montage on the back, they have swapped out new pictures of Lisa L. and Mairéad N. as compared to the Symphony 2013 tour books.
I haven't actually seen the 2013 Symphony Tour Programs either Sad

18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 08:38PM »

They used to sell old tour books on the website - that's how I got SFTH's program. I don't know why they don't do that any more.  Undecided

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 12:42AM »

They used to sell old tour books on the website - that's how I got SFTH's program. I don't know why they don't do that any more.  Undecided

Yeah, I got the IOH Tour program and the ANJ Tour program (with Lynn and Alex) that way too.

18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 02:00PM »

Yeah, I got the IOH Tour program and the ANJ Tour program (with Lynn and Alex) that way too.

Looks like you have the ones I want to see, and I have the ones you want to see. Between the two of us, we have quite the collection.   Cheesy

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 07:14PM »

Looks like you have the ones I want to see, and I have the ones you want to see. Between the two of us, we have quite the collection.   Cheesy

I have the ioh, the two sfth ones, the two believe ones and the early emerald program without Lynn

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: