Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the meaning of life?  (Read 5867 times)
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« on: June 04, 2014, 03:06PM »

Dear CW Members,

For journalism class, I have to ask many people one question for an article I will write: What is the meaning of life?

Would love for any of you to post your thoughts here.

I also have a question: I have seen many posts of many forum members being able to meet the CW at the stage door. I think that is fantastic and hope one day to be blessed with that opportunity. But I wanted to ask if anyone who is going to a concert, could possibly ask the CW ladies this question. I would love to know their response. I have tweeted them, but am unsure what my success will be, please let me know if anyone could do this.

Thanks,

Believe

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 04:29PM »

That is a good question but the answer can be complicated.

I don't think that you will get much of an answer from any of the performers at a m&g or stage door encounter. First, I suspect that the question would catch them a bit off guard. The usual questions are like "Can I get your autiograph" or "Can I get a photo with you"  or maybe something a little bit more about music or performing. It may be personal as far as an answer, plus even if she would answer, its not really something that can always be answerd quickly. There may not be time. Remember that there are others also there looking for autographs or photos during very limited time, so they just might not be able to get into it. Then again, never know. I haven't tried asking them this question!

But I think this question could hgave a varietry of answers, and each answer could be valid, so it can be a combination of concepts. First, one can say that its to serve God. But an atheist might say its to serve your fellow man. In other words, do good. But of course "do good" is open to interpretation. Save the planet, help the poor, help family, etc. Someone else might say its to reproduce. have and raise kids. Someone else, esp those with health issues or low paying jobs, might say its just to survive and live as best as one can. Someone else might say life is about having fun. Do as you will, as long as you do no harm. Then again, someone else might say its all about doing what you want, regardless of consequences. Thats NOT a good thing, but as we see when we watch the evening news or read the daily paper, some people really don't think ahead about the consequences of their actions.

Its complex!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 01:58PM »

That is true and very insightful. But I want to know what each person thinks, regardless of their answer. What do you think?

Also, I understand about what you said about the CW. You don't think they would answer?

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 06:31PM »

MEAV  !    Kiss

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 08:15PM »

MEAV  !    Kiss
Lol, James! Cheesy But you are right!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 08:33AM »

Even when life is crazy, Chloe Agnew is my important celebrity friend.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 06:20PM »

MEAV  !    Kiss
Lol, James! Cheesy But you are right!
   She  is  my  Healing  Angel     Wink

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 04:43PM »

spoiling your 11 year old neighbor who was born in Kazachstan.......chocolate brownie in fudge sauce is "official spoil a Kazach" food  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: