Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greets..before or after the shows?  (Read 13664 times)
richard

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2007, 05:46PM »

i know i should not say this

But Ray is a "real Irishman"  dressing the part
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2007, 06:20AM »

*lol*   Hmmm, I dunno ... just because I like to stir things up sometimes, I have often worn orange instead of green for St. Patrick's Day,

Be careful. If you wear both orange AND green, people may walk up to you and ask "do you dance with the devil in the pale moon light?" Or is that orange and purple? green & purple? Hey we will have to ask Hayley, after all she is Batgirl in the Halloween costume pick. lol

*lol*  It was orange and purple, the green was in the face.   Hmm, Halloween costume pic ... I've got to look for that one, somehow I managed to miss it I think. 

But, to clarify, I usually didn't wear both the green and orange together, I always figured I could switch back and forth.    Now, if I were to wear both to the concert, at least I could probably bet that I'd be noticable to the ladies, if the stage lights didn't make it impossible for them to see.

Naaaahhhhhhhh, even that isn't quite enough to get me to go that far!   Cheesy
celloSteel

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2007, 09:40PM »

I think I will get that experience in Springfield this Nov. I have tickets to this concert and I will keep an eye out for Rachel and have my sharpie in hand. Wink
She'll sign it on the back, and only if you insist.   Cheesy

Yeah, at Red Rocks I too thanked her and asked her to sign. She asked why I would ask her to sign (very modestly) and I of course said she was a huge part of the CW family and deserved as much thanks as anyone else. Then she happily and modestly signed my program. Great people!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: