Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly's Celtic Christmas  (Read 43504 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 26, 2014, 07:59PM »

Here we go again.  Grin

Lisa Kelly's Celtic Christmas

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 4:00 PM
Frederick Brown Jr. Amphitheater
201 McIntosh Trail
Peachtree City, GA  30269

Tickets go on sale this coming Monday June 30th 2014. Tickets can be purchased online at

http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/28125.aspx
or via phone +1-877-725-8849
or in person at the Fred Amphitheater Box Office.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:01PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 08:23PM »

I'm going to think about this over the weekend and decide what to do by Monday morning.  I'd like to buy a table (preferably one of the front and center ones) and sell the extra seats to people here.  I don't want to eat $400 in tickets.

Right now, based on my last trip, it would cost me about $1,000 for the table, airline ticket, hotel, and rental car.  Of course I'd sell all but one ticket so that cost in the end would mostly be made up.  This would likely kill any chance to go to Ireland for the 10 year show, but there is no guarantee that it would be possible anyway.  If they announce it soon, I could probably do it, but if they wait and pull a HFC announcement, forget it.  $4,000 for a plane ticket alone is just too much.

Ah, decisions, decisions, decisions.  At this point, I doubt Lisa will be at the 10 year show, which was always my main reason for going.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:33PM »

Sounds  exciting !   But, alas...still too  far  on  my  budget.     Undecided

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 08:56PM »

Sounds great... but also too far on my budget. Sad

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 09:52PM »

Sounds great... but also too far on my budget. Sad
May be doable for me if I leave tomorrow and pedal 16.5 miles per day. Wink
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 11:03AM »

I have Table "B" reserved.  Tried for closer to center, but I guess just like last time, those who think Lisa is doing this for them and them alone found a way to get the best seats before they actually went on sale.  I don't even have to guess who will be sitting at D, M, N, O, P, and E; I already know.  And for the usual disclaimer, they are not members here, thankfully.

Anyway, all 5 extra seats I have are already spoken for at this time.  If any come available later, I'll offer them for sale.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:36AM by AggieGuy » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 12:28PM »

It is very possible for me Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 06:34PM »

Kelly Porter Productions has announced that their second concert at The Fred will take place on December 13 starring Lisa Kelly, and featuring special guests as well as members of the Lisa Kelly Voice Academy and the newly formed Dance Academy.

Multi-platinum selling recording artist, singer and actor, Lisa Kelly, hails from Dublin, Ireland and is best known to audiences worldwide through her performances with Irish music phenomenon Celtic Woman.

http://www.thecitizen.com/articles/07-01-2014/celtic-christmas-concert-set-dec-13

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 04:00PM »

I haven't been able to start saving yet, unfortunately Sad
I have to pay off a few bills...

I am planning on going though...
Whatever it takes.

Would it be possible to share hotel rooms or anything?
Does anyone know?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 08:36PM »

At this time I have one extra ticket.  It is Table "B" which is right in front of the stage.  A couple of people have said they might be interested, but if anyone else is, let me know so I can make a list.  It will be first come, first serve.  I wanted to offer it now so people can start thinking about travel plans.  Ticket cost is $75.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 03:10PM »

At this time I have one extra ticket.  It is Table "B" which is right in front of the stage.  A couple of people have said they might be interested, but if anyone else is, let me know so I can make a list.  It will be first come, first serve.  I wanted to offer it now so people can start thinking about travel plans.  Ticket cost is $75.

I'm interested, I may be getting a ticket through the lk forum but I'll let you know

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 09:54AM »

Is anyone interested in possibly sharing a hotel room?

Thanks Scott! 
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 08:42AM »

I hope people get videos!!!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 09:13AM »

I'm starting to plan my trip.. and budgeting for it!
It looks like there's a good possibility it'll happen.. it's far enough out, that I have time to save.
Although I may have to give up the 10th anniversary tour Sad

I am still loking for someone to share a hotel room too.. if anyone's interested..
Just to split the cost of the room so the trip will be a little cheaper.

I miss Lisa like crazy though, and am dying to see her again!

Thanks Scott! 
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 10:09PM »

Finally booked my flight; wanted to wait and see what American would do since last time they changed all my flights up and sure enough, had I booked earlier, they would have done it again.  Thankfully I don't have to get up at 4:00am this time to make my flight out of College Station.  Flying into Atlanta around 2:30PM on the 12th.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: