Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly's Celtic Christmas  (Read 43433 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 07:30PM »

Finally booked my flight; wanted to wait and see what American would do since last time they changed all my flights up and sure enough, had I booked earlier, they would have done it again.  Thankfully I don't have to get up at 4:00am this time to make my flight out of College Station.  Flying into Atlanta around 2:30PM on the 12th.

I'll let you know when I book mine... if we can still carpool from the airport?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 09:04PM »

Finally booked my flight; wanted to wait and see what American would do since last time they changed all my flights up and sure enough, had I booked earlier, they would have done it again.  Thankfully I don't have to get up at 4:00am this time to make my flight out of College Station.  Flying into Atlanta around 2:30PM on the 12th.

I'll let you know when I book mine... if we can still carpool from the airport?

As long as Dallas hasn't burned down from Ebola since I have to transit through there.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 09:04PM »

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 08:27PM »

ooh special guests....
What does that mean? .. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 08:48PM »

ooh special guests....
What does that mean? .. Smiley

Last time it was Chloe and the guy from Celtic Thunder who's name escapes me.

I kind of doubt it will be Chloe again, but it's possible.  She did randomly send out a tweet with a picture of the two of them; and we all know how Lisa loves to drop little hints.  Whoever it is, I'm sure it won't be some unknown people.  I would not be shocked if it was a former CW member and/or someone like Ray since he doesn't tour with the Christmas show.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 01:44PM »

So, I was bored this morning, so I estimated how much I would be making over the next month or so... and if I'm super careful with my money, I'll still be able to go Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 07:29PM »

I'm just worried about the abject mess in Dallas right now.  It was bad enough with Ebola that was hopefully contained, but now with an idiot who was not only exposed to it but showing symptoms flying out of DFW on the 10th and then back on the 13th, I just cannot see myself flying through there unless they get this thing under control.  Thankfully my airline ticket is refundable.

They have about 45 days to stop this blasted virus from spreading or else I sure as heck won't fly anywhere.  And if it isn't stopped by then, I expect few people will either.
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 11:30PM »

now i'm wondering if this Ebola thing is going to effect people from going to shows now.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2014, 09:17AM »

now i'm wondering if this Ebola thing is going to effect people from going to shows now.

If it is not stopped,  people will avoid all contact with others except when absolutely necessary and concerts are not a necessity.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2014, 09:41AM »

If it is not stopped,  people will avoid all contact with others except when absolutely necessary and concerts are not a necessity.
True that! It worries me! I'm gonna have to do some basic research into it so I know what to expect and preventative measures and such.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 05:54PM »

I haven`t been following it that closely.... I`ll have to start watching the news more.

Thanks Scott! 
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 12:17AM »

i`m still looking for a roommate for a hotel... Anyone interested?

Thanks Scott! 
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 09:38PM »

i guess i am, i don't know why i'm listening to my mother about this. but she says i should have a roommate too. even though i really wanted to be independent, but yeah.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2014, 02:37PM »

LegallyBlondfan, are you stil looking for someone to room with? I`m just loooking for someone to split the cost of a hotel room, since they can get expensive

Thanks Scott! 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: