Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The strangest dream I had featuring Celtic Woman  (Read 3303 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: July 14, 2014, 03:35PM »

When I was asleep in my bed, I dreamt the strangest dream that you've never heard before. I was going on a mixed-up adventure and in one part the CW show started with Chloë Agnew talking because she is my most important first-rate. There was also Méav Ní Mhaolchatha in a red dress from a New Journey tour and after putting on a matching-colored veilish cape by men's supervision, she started to perform "Dúlamán" and it's kind of funny that she pronounced this title in a crazy way. I got to the artist's closet and I was drenched by the faucet above me as if the area were mixed up like a shower. Grin
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:25PM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 04:06PM »

Sounds  like  a  fun  dream.   Smiley  I  love  Celtic  Cutie  dreams.  I do  have  them  occasionally and as  you  might  guess  they  often  involve Meav.  Maybe  you  are  having  a  possible  premonition  of  a future  10th  anniversary concert  where  those  two  make  a guest  return.  We  can  only  hope  at  this point.    Cool 

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 04:45PM »

that is a strange dream! lol I actually had a Celtic Woman dream last night, It was about Twitter and Lisa Lambe. you see I've been using Twitter a lot more now than I have before mainly because Lisa replied to me once and Chloe Replied to me too. Mairead N favorited a few of my tweets about her and even retweeted them plus she also follows me! Lisa L and Mairead C both favorited a tweet I sent them commenting on their friendship.

anyway the dream was that me and Lisa were pretty good friends on twitter and she would reply to a lot of my stuff. but it turned into a nightmare when she said that she wasn't returning to Celtic Woman. I actually woke up from that thinking it was real I had to convince myself it wasn't lol
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:53PM by Eric90 » Logged

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 05:42PM »

I guess it's true that some shows start with somebody talking.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 05:56PM »

I guess it's true that some shows start with somebody talking.
  some  CW  shows  can  be  like  that  too....  Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 03:29PM »

Does anybody else have the strangest dream that features the ladies?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 03:51PM »

I had a dream once where I was watching some guys playing basketball in a school gym and Mairead Nesbitt came in and sat near me and asked who was playing.  Huh
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 06:19PM »

And did you answer her question, Jim?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 06:20PM »

And did you answer her question, Jim?
I don't remember. Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: