Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On the next tour They should...  (Read 12077 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 01:55PM »

That would be amazing! But one thing I know is confirmed is, that they will not be doing it at the helix. I have been messaging one if the administrators at the helix (niamh), who is absolutely awesome by responding to me quickly even though she apologized before they were waiting for confirmation prob from Maggie  Roll Eyes and also help me out w links for my trip which is great, but she said no it will not be happening at the helix. There are a few other options that the girls might do but I am sure we will find out a week or two before :/ just telling everyone what I was told!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 04:24PM »

I'm sure I'm excited for The Tenth Anniversary no matter how it'll turn up.
I really love everyone performing together but that's not what keeps me motivated in anticipation.
Home For Christmas was amazing to see Meav blend her voice with Lisa Lambe, and Susan, that gave cutting edge new life to Celtic Woman..

In the past as well as now the addition of new girls made it every new and special..but now I think blending the new with old is what states it's still
 Celtic Woman!! new, former, or past member.

At this point for the Anniversary I'm Looking as to whether or not members who haven't song or been together would get be able to do something unique together that they've never had the occasion to do so when they were a Celtic Woman.

Lisa Kelly blend with Susans- Two Powerhouses!
Lisa Lambe's opportunity with Lynn since Susan and Mairead C have already gotten the chance on the Emerald Tour!

Blend anyone with Mairead Carlin, Brand new anyhow ; D

Deirdre- if she comes for this, she would have her mark as was a Celtic Woman with this special airing.
             it would also be her first TV PBS presence with this group for the First time!
Hayley's return..a miracle, if she isn't apart then accepted she was a guest, hey she could be a front row red carpet guest to watch the special.

We already heard Lisa Kelly and Alex Sharpe!

Finally- Let's Have Meav, Orla, Lynn(sung at Emerald Tour) and Alex take with everyone The Parting Glass!! just an idea if no new song...

Let's Dream something like this will Happen At Least  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:32PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 05:08PM »

The truth is, no one outside of CW's upper management has a clue when, where, (or at this point if) it will be.

Often times if contracts are involved, then people cannot speak out it publicly so to say there is no way it could be at the Helix may not be correct.  They may simply be prohibited from saying anything.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 11:54PM »

The truth is, no one outside of CW's upper management has a clue when, where, (or at this point if) it will be.

Often times if contracts are involved, then people cannot speak out it publicly so to say there is no way it could be at the Helix may not be correct.  They may simply be prohibited from saying anything.
I did directly seal to the manager from months ago who said they where in talks and said that they are not going to do it st the helix? They actually probably have something different planned?! Which am def. curious to see!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 03:12AM »

Oh, I'd so love to hear Alex and Méav together... That would be the most epic thing...

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 08:00AM »

I want to hear Chloe and Meav together after all these years! Considering how much Chloe's voice has grown!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 09:46PM »

Oh, I'd so love to hear Alex and Méav together... That would be the most epic thing...

I would love to hear them cover the baracolle from the tales of hoffmann

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 12:11PM »

Same to Here! Cheesy Shining :Bright

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
CyberPope

CyberPope

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2014, 07:02PM »

Have a giant "Stargate" shaped projection screen like they did at the first concert at the Helix.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2014, 07:27PM »

Have a giant "Stargate" shaped projection screen like they did at the first concert at the Helix.
I hope the stage is similar to that from the IOH tour, I loved the projector

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 02:13AM »

They should bring back Sing Out and The Soft Goodbye or David should compose new original compositions. I miss them and the last tours didn't have original compositions except Awakening and The Sky, The Dawn and the Sun.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 05:29AM »

I totally agree! And there definitely should be a new song for the Anniversary!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: