Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman on Bluray Facebook page  (Read 5444 times)
turbodaxter1980

« on: July 17, 2014, 05:23AM »

Hi guys i made a facebook page for people who wants all the olders shows on Bluray!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007650975337&fref=ts

So spread the word to friends, fansite's everyone who want this to happen (maybe even let the girls or David know) and like my page or become friends
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 10:07AM »

I  visited  it.    Cool   

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 10:14AM »

Not much support:( until now

Is my topic confusing you guys?  I only want as many likes as possible that's the only thing i want. I'm not gonna irritate people with messages and stuff.

So only liking my page if you want a bluray release for al the older shows is more than enough.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 11:43AM »

Hi, just wanted to let you know that there is no "Like" button when I visit the page. The only thing it allows you to do is send a friend request.

I don't know all the details, but I know there are two kinds of Facebook accounts: profiles and pages. Profiles are for personal use - your private Facebook page.  There is a different kind of account (Pages) for the kind of page you are looking to open, I think. It's to use for businesses, fan pages, and for people who want to keep their personal page separate from their business or other organizations that they are affiliated with.

I think the issue is that you opened a Profile instead of a Page. I'm no Facebook expert, but I think that's why you haven't gotten any Likes. There is no Like button on a Profile, only on Pages. Not sure if you can change the one you already opened to a Page, or if you have to start over.

Hope that helps. I would like to see the old concerts on Blu-Ray, too.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 12:22PM »

Thanks for the info. I'm also not a facebook expert so this was the best what i could do I'll try to fix the problem
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 01:20PM »

Ok people i made a better page!!! So please share and like this page. And maybe we can change the world:D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-Celtic-Woman-on-Bluray-NoW/1507779106120027
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 05:30PM »

I  saw  it.   Cool

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 08:34PM »

It worked. I was able to "Like" the page.

Nice cover photo of the ladies.

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 12:18PM »

Thanks for the support, but im still worried because I have only 9 likes and this topic has more than 400 views. Not many interested maybe?

Maybe some more tips and help might help
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 05:07PM »

Are there any screenshots from the show?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 08:29PM »

Thanks for the support, but im still worried because I have only 9 likes and this topic has more than 400 views. Not many interested maybe?

Maybe some more tips and help might help
  Just  give  it  some  time.   Cool

Eric90

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 08:41PM »

I'd like to see more behind the scenes footage too. I like seeing the girls act silly lol then they transform into angels onstage!

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 01:32PM »

Are there any screenshots from the show?

No screenshots because there aren't any Bluray releases for the older shows yet. My site is a petition  for the fans who want the shows on Bluray. If we get enough likes maybe they will notice that we want this and consider to release this.

Also the story about the 10th anniversay box set on my FB page is just a fantasy of mine and isn't  a real thing:(
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 08:55AM »

The 10th anniversary boxed set is a great idea.

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 10:29AM »

The 10th anniversary boxed set is a great idea.

Yeah it's a shame its'just a fantasy of mine. But I'm also very happy if they will release it seperate with the same features or just a simple box with the 5 specials in HD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: