Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The tale of the fork and the spoon  (Read 3051 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: July 27, 2014, 09:38AM »

Has anyone heard of the tale of the fork and the spoon? In case nobody made it, I can just tell it to you. Once upon a time, there was a fork and the spoon in the kitchen. They're not siblings, but they are a loving couple. So the spoon wandered around the kitchen asking herself, "Am I in the use for soup?" Then, she waited until the fork came out. He also asked himself, "How am I always used for pasta?" As they sat back to back, they first met each other. Then they had a courtship around the yard and they tried out the foods that they could hardly pick up. "Oh, boy," exclaimed the spoon excitedly. "this is the first time I've picked up sliced meat!" "And it's the same for me that I've picked the chicken," added the fork. And as they married each other, they later bore their two offsprings so mixed with the traits of the parents; one was a girl named Spork and another was a boy named Foon. Some years later, as Spork and Foon grew up, they ran to their mother and Spork asked her, "Mom, can I try all the foods to pick up?" "Yeah," said Foon. "After all my sis and I look the same." "Of course," replied Mrs. Spoon. "I don't mind that." And as Spork and Foon ran to try what their parents had, Mrs. Spoon lived together with Mr. Fork. And that's how the spork/foon had been developed.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:43PM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45AM »

Thanks Kimberly, I've always wondered how they've met!  Grin

I actually talk to things, for example I sometimes say sorry to a certainfork, when I don't want to use it, because I don't like it much for eating, because it's a little big for me. But it's a very friendly fork, anyways. I also say sorry to any thing I accidently hurt (for example, when I stumble into a chair... that happens a lot)

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 10:58AM »

The spork/foon can come in handy to pick up the soup, the pasta and even the ice cream cake. I can use it to try ice cream and pies. Grin
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 01:43PM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 12:04PM »

Kimberly, have you ever tried Spagetti Ice Cream? I guess you'd like it. It's minced vanilla ice cream, with cherry sauce and grated white chocolate - it looks like spagetti with tomato sauce and parmesan. You should try it, if you hadn't yet.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 01:41PM »

Maybe I can. My parents and I have run out of ice cream so we're gonna get more soon.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: