Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Someone make me a graphic?  (Read 2606 times)
Eric90

« on: August 16, 2014, 05:10PM »

I'm working on a mash up video for "She Moved Through The Fair" featuring Chloe, Lisa and Meav all singing and I wanted to put a graphic in front of it. I made one but the quality is not very good. So I was wondering if any professionals would like to help out

It doesn't have to be too fancy just a pic of Chloe, Lisa Lambe, and Meav. With the words "Celtic Woman" and "She Moved Through The Fair" on it you can add their names too if you want. I will give you credit in the video
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:13PM by Eric90 » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 05:15PM »

I'm working on a mash up video for "She Moved Through The Fair" featuring Chloe, Lisa and Meav all singing and I wanted to put a graphic in front of it. I made one but the quality is not very good. So I was wondering if any professionals would like to help out

It doesn't have to be too fancy just a pic of Chloe, Lisa Lambe, and Meav. With the words "Celtic Woman" and "She Moved Through The Fair" on it you can add their names too if you want.
  sounds like a  fab idea  Eric.    Cool  i'm sure one of our  talented graphics people here will take on the project. I would sure like to see the end product of what you  proposed .

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 05:17PM »

well it was Kimberly's idea I just spent like 4 hours straight on it lol all I have to work on is dubbing now. I tried to make sure I gave all the girls a fair amount of screen time lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: