Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mashup Collection  (Read 3628 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: August 26, 2014, 02:56PM »

Hey, Celtamaniacs, my friend Eric had done two mashups these days. First, he made "She Moved Through The Fair" sung by Chloe, Lisa L and Meav with my special thanks and then he made the duet version of "The Voice" sung by Lisa K and Susan. What do you think the next mashup video will be?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Eric90

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 03:47PM »

actually I didn't make The voice mashup I made a mashup of The New Ground and The World Falls Away. I want to mashup Dulaman next if I can figure it out, I have a lot of ideas actually lol I want to make a Lord Of The Rings video set to "You'll Never Walk Alone" I want to make video tributes for each of the girls if I could find the right songs. so I have a lot of ideas I just have to set my mind and get them done lol

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 04:10PM »

Maybe I didn't realize the turnout. Anyway, here is a list of complete mashups:

If you didn't do "The Voice", then, who did?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Eric90

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 04:50PM »

I don't know who made the voice some guy? lol

anyway here's the other one I made it's just audio
The New Ground/The World Falls Away https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugI0asoX9Y&list=UU8JX5Ry7aOwpdRKQk6Lgr4Q

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 07:46PM »

Maybe Caledonia next. If the duet version of si do mahmeio is recorded I would love to hear that done

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 07:54PM »

Maybe Caledonia next. If the duet version of si do mahmeio is recorded I would love to hear that done
   Same  here .....    Cool

Eric90

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 08:28PM »

I can do Caledonia I'd just need help on the arrangement I'm good at editing but bad at figuring out who sings what lol I think it'd be a good idea to mashup all the songs from Emerald with their original versions I wish Newgrange was on there then we could hear Mairead C and Orla together

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 02:51PM »

The mashup of "The New Ground/The World Falls Away" has pictures of the CW album covers you've picked.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 08:13PM »

It's possible now, recently Chandler I think made Alex and Orla together!

I can do Caledonia I'd just need help on the arrangement I'm good at editing but bad at figuring out who sings what lol I think it'd be a good idea to mashup all the songs from Emerald with their original versions I wish Newgrange was on there then we could hear Mairead C and Orla together

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 10:54PM »

I did make a mashup between Órla and Alex singing "Newgrange" a couple months ago, but YouTube has removed it since then due to copyright. Sad

But it would be great to hear a MC and Órla mashup! Grin
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 09:06AM »

Thank`s for the input, prior to Discovering Alex's official recording I have done a project on The Voice using
the older only youtube clip of Alex singing it. Now I was glad I could use a studio version which is better but now
you mention if I do that I might get the same result happening as by your Orla & Alex Mashup, unless however maybe if I stick to the old video version.

I did make a mashup between Órla and Alex singing "Newgrange" a couple months ago, but YouTube has removed it since then due to copyright. Sad

But it would be great to hear a MC and Órla mashup! Grin

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: