Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anniversary Tour Meet & Greets Look Disappointing....  (Read 3677 times)
Cory

« on: September 10, 2014, 06:51PM »

I got meet and greet tickets through my local PBS channel and saw through a couple of others that this tours M&G will only be with 2 of the Girls from Celtic Woman. All of the M&G I attended on the Emerald tour were very rushed, so my thought process is they will split the girls up 2 and 2 and have two separate meet and greet sessions so you can spend more time with a pair of them (OR so they can still be rushed and sell double the M&G passes....) WE SHALL SEE!!!!

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Caledonia you're calling me,
Now I'm going home
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:37PM »

I  think  splitting up the  gals   will give  a  bit  more  time for everyone to   enjoy  their  M@G.  That must be the reason.     Cool 

Panda Bear

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 06:09PM »

WHAT?!?! What the craic?!?! It's their anniversary tour! I wanna see all four gals!  Huh
dbbii

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 06:12PM »

Going back a couple of years ago, the M&G were always only 2 girls.  If there was a pattern as to who you got, I don't think anyone ever figured it out.  Of course, this was when the M&G was AFTER the show, so it wasn't quite as rushed.  You got autographs and a minute or two of talking.  

This made it difficult, challenging and expensive to try to get all 4 girls autographs.  

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 01:43PM »

At my very first M&G during the Believe tour, it was only 2 of the girls and it was after the show.
It was disappointing, but at the same time, there was more time to talk with the girls, and get autographs.

I'm honestly okay either way...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
dbbii

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 04:42PM »

I've generally made the decision that unless they change the M&G, I'm not going to spend the extra money this year.  Most of my photos last year were lousy.  The locations were terrible and extremely rushed.  Plus, the PBS seats were not great.  If they go back to two girls after the show, I'm back in again.

Of course, having said that, I already bought a M&G package in Tampa since that's where I live. 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 10:37PM »

I've generally made the decision that unless they change the M&G, I'm not going to spend the extra money this year.  Most of my photos last year were lousy.  The locations were terrible and extremely rushed.  Plus, the PBS seats were not great.  If they go back to two girls after the show, I'm back in again.

Of course, having said that, I already bought a M&G package in Tampa since that's where I live. 

Some of the Christmas M&Gs are post show, but the cost of those packages are extremely high (San Diego is $1,000).
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 05:50AM »

In the past, when they had M&G`s  in Providence, it was done by a lottery system.You bought your PBS tickets and your name went into a sort of lottery where they drew a handfull of names out for an M&G. Nothing has been mentioned about any kind of M&G  for the March show , so I presume there will be none. Of course there`s the old R.I. tried and true method of stuffing a white envelope with cash...no wait, that works only for our poleticians.  Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: