Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Year Celebration Videos  (Read 6817 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« on: September 19, 2014, 08:41AM »

I just thought I'd start a thread where we can share some of our favorite 10 Year Anniversary music vids! I think it'd be a nice place for all of us to remember all that Celtic Woman has given us over the years.

This video is by far my favorite! The song is perfection in conjunction with the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCWKx05tG0
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 10:15AM »

That's awesome!

And btw Celtic Woman should sing that song on their anniversary tour. They would sing it beautifully!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 01:59PM »

That's awesome!

And btw Celtic Woman should sing that song on their anniversary tour. They would sing it beautifully!
Omg I know! I heard that song on this video and was like, That'd be AMAZING!!! I'd never heard this song before either!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 11:52AM »

On the 10th Anniversary Video that Celtic Woman released
I spotted some rare footage from Isle Of Hope.
It cringes me to know where they got that from.
Could it been from the tour taping, never released in secret.
I have seen several on Youtube but not like that.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 07:18PM »

On the 10th Anniversary Video that Celtic Woman released
I spotted some rare footage from Isle Of Hope.
It cringes me to know where they got that from.
Could it been from the tour taping, never released in secret.
I have seen several on Youtube but not like that.
I just checked the stuff posted on YouTube, and you are right, that clip was never published. It's really a shame they haven't released more, since they obviously have more footage of the tour. Sad Even just a five minute sizzle reel or one or two songs would be really satisfying!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 03:41AM »

Not sure if any one caught this but nick yenson had posted that they were learning a new song! So I wonder if the are going to incorporate some new stuff w some of usuals, pretty much like the believe and sfth were the show was mostly new stuff but they put in older songs that represent the group. For example w sfth especially it was all new material but during the show they did mo ghile mar! I was just wondering if any one caught that though?!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 10:16PM »

Not sure if any one caught this but nick yenson had posted that they were learning a new song! So I wonder if the are going to incorporate some new stuff w some of usuals, pretty much like the believe and sfth were the show was mostly new stuff but they put in older songs that represent the group. For example w sfth especially it was all new material but during the show they did mo ghile mar! I was just wondering if any one caught that though?!

He's as bad as Lisa when it comes to teasing. I can't wait, and I hope, like you, it's a mix of old and new

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
pammy314

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 04:12PM »

Loved the Ten Year Anniversary video, but just one thing--There is a clip of Deirdre Shannon singing with them.  Wish you would have added her, as she did tour and did concerts at Radio City and at the Point  in Dublin.  Remember our saying, "Once a Celtic Woman ALWAYS a Celtic Woman.  Plus she is terrific.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 04:13PM »

Loved the Ten Year Anniversary video, but just one thing--There is a clip of Deirdre Shannon singing with them.  Wish you would have added her, as she did tour and did concerts at Radio City and at the Point  in Dublin.  Remember our saying, "Once a Celtic Woman ALWAYS a Celtic Woman.  Plus she is terrific.

I  agree  Pammy !    Smiley 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: