Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O the shock  (Read 13806 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: October 23, 2015, 11:27AM »

One minute I was watching the Destiny preview enjoing hearing Óró Sé Do Bheatha Abhaile, then I decided why not check out The Bloody Irish preview a second time.. waiting for Lisa L moments and then Lisa found but she starts singing
Óró Sé Do Bheatha Abhaile OH MY!!!!!!!!!x
She is not with CW but is currently singing or chanting the same song on a TV Special that CW is currently singing for the Destiny special., am I the only one to be shocked by this without knowing >.<
What a reaction I Had Cool Smiley
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:35AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 11:33AM »

What has this to do with Lisa Lambe?

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 11:38AM »

Even though Lisa is doing her own thing with David, she has to do the same song
CW are doing, in chanting but still same thing.

What has this to do with Lisa Lambe?

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 04:38PM »

I agree! I was like what?? And absolutely loving our rocking lil lambe taking lead! It was pretty awesome!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 04:47PM »

Oh, I'll have to check that out!

Edit: This is really cool!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:51PM by ShiningBright » Logged

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 05:14PM »

I agree! I was like what?? And absolutely loving our rocking lil lambe taking lead! It was pretty awesome!

me too! When i heard CWs DVD trailer im like.."ive heard that song before, but where?!?!" ...and then i heard the Bloody Irish trailer online and im like "oh! thats where ive heard it! AWESOME!"

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 07:03PM »

Now w the oro so bhaille even song ( sorry not good at the spelling yet) I heard it first on YouTube w sinead o'connor which is how I found out about it! Hers is closers to Lisa's style though rather than the celtic womans one, Lisa's is more rocker rebel chick and work awesomely on tv and more authentic rebel style as whereas cw's looks a little slower. Love the song anyway it's sung! They even did mo ghile mear ( different full Gaelic version I know) and parting glass oh and also rocky road to Dublin ( ct song that emmet songs also w Andy Reilly on bhoran! I got excited when I heard it!! And David wrote lisa a 2 power house numbers also! Rising of the moon and another one?! Can't wait for it to be available!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
avalonfreak06

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25PM »

They now have the bloody Irish on pbs website to buy the DVD/CD combo.  It releases 12/9.  Since I never got see it on PBS, I went ahead and bought it! Smiley Cant wait to get it! Smiley
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 10:43AM »

They now have the bloody Irish on pbs website to buy the DVD/CD combo.  It releases 12/9.  Since I never got see it on PBS, I went ahead and bought it! Smiley Cant wait to get it! Smiley

I did the same thing yesterday or the day before! I cant wait to get it since my PBS never aired it & it looks like they never plan to. Undecided

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Eric90

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 08:13PM »

thanks for the heads up on The Bloody Irish DVD I saw pics of it online the other day I thought it was for something else though, I'll probably end up buying it as well, because I don't think PBS will ever show it here. but my luck after I buy it they'll end up showing it the next day lol

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2015, 01:27PM »

Now THAT is cool!!!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2015, 02:18PM »

I did the same thing yesterday or the day before! I cant wait to get it since my PBS never aired it & it looks like they never plan to. Undecided

update: i received an email that it was on backorder & i never received it & the order never appeared in my bank account & i still cant track it on the PBS website b/c it says no order found  Embarrassed Cry  I think the PBS people lost my login information for both of my emails but im not completely sure.i dont know if i should order another set or wait a few more months to see if it finally arrives

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 09:43PM »

Cry  I'm truly sorry very much .  My tip for you is wait a bit like so, & if you really want it
  then try ordering from another source, if you ordered it, you should have some kind of confirmation or email in regards of proof?
 Best Wishes for You! Smiley Here for support!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: