Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Lisa be back with CW for 2015?  (Read 21912 times)
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2014, 12:01PM »

I think this is more evidence on the status of Lisa for 2015

https://www.facebook.com/celticwoman/photos/a.10151938885432838.1073741825.117800522837/10152849856187838/?type=1&theater

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2014, 01:09PM »

Don't those two January dates conflict with Lisa's play?

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Eric90

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2014, 07:55PM »

but Lisa was with them yesterday or whenever it was they all got together I don't why she's not in the pics

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2014, 08:47PM »

but Lisa was with them yesterday or whenever it was they all got together I don't why she's not in the pics

I think the promo pictures where for the Ireland shows, which, to the best of my knowledge, conflicts with the "Breaking Dad" so it makes sense Lisa wouldn't be in them, because she probably wont be performing in the 2 ireland shows

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2014, 08:47PM »

that picture did confuse / worry me for a minute but, I am not looking into it that deeply though! I did see mairead say that she will see Lisa the next day (the day of the picture or around them.  So that means that she is still with the girls. whether or not that was for practicing for symphony and the uk or the rest. But I take it as since she might be doing the play that she will finish out the rest of the year and lynn will do the Germany tour and the 2 Ireland dates, which might be what Lynn wants to do. Then by the time Lisa's done with the show they will be here, and she might even be able to still practice with the girls during the day and her days off from the show? So I am thinking that the picture is just a promo shot for the Dublin shows that Lisa probably won't be at. I am just nervous about the us tour though. Cle is the end of there first week so if her shows gets extended I don't think she will be here for the  first part of the tour... Or will be here but not on stage. Hmm we'll see when they do the promo shots for the American tour, but for now I am going with that Lisa is still going to be here, I hope? ANd I do like Lynn to if she'll be on tour! Smiley (I have heard Lynn 2x and she was excellent to!)

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 10:10AM »

It looks like Eabha may carry the candle now for the rest of the tour.
However, since this continues to still be about the [ten years] they could allow let Eabha in November
On break like they did with {Mairead C for Alex} so I wonder why Alex got two months, considering Lynn got 2 months with Europe. It could mean they loved the idea of Lynn and Alex together again that explains Meav agreed to only one month, but still does not make sense, had Meav did (2) they would combine her with Alex as Mairead C for 1 month otherwise I don't see how they would place both Lynn & Meav together possible if Lynn took Mairead C and Meav as herself.

I suspected Meav could get her 2nd month in October back for the US,
Eabha could introduce herself in Australia.
If Lisa L wishes for November in the UK I can see it agreed.  

Have they contacted Orla and Chloe?
Lisa K confirmed for herself she could NOT, I don't believe why they would ignore Chloe- for a tenth year honor performance no matter
she left not so while ago it doesn't if Mairead Carlin is the member now they could still switch her like they did with Alex.

If this setup were to occur then equally

Lynn- 2 months (or 3 months) Huh
Alex- 2 months
Meav-2 months (includes October)
Lisa L- 1 month
Eabha- 1 month

If Eabha continues then we'll know the US has a change in direction, meanwhile
for November we have no clue, last year Lisa L did comeback for the UK in Emerald after Lynn's long
Brasil and US alternation our opportunity for Chloe, Orla, Lisa K or any other past member is axed for CW10.
Meav really did enjoy and was brought to tears beautifully Smiley due to the length, she shared that's it for this leg of the US tour as in Summer. Alex had noted to a fan until they asked or decided they'd extend her for the fall tour she would say so yes or no to the fan.
Finally as for Lynn she has gotten the chance to shine more again with CW Smiley

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:39AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Jack

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 04:40PM »

Never say never, BUT sad to say, it seems unlikely the wonderful Miss Lisa Lambe will return to CW for this tour.  She has apparently charted a new course for herself and we should all support and wish her the very best.  Eabha is a huge talent and if she is/becomes a permanent member, will fit in with CW quite well thank you!
The Quiet Man

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2015, 10:40AM »

Sorry to say Lisa Lambe has taken her final bow with CW, BUT, not her final bow in the US.  It appears that the show Bloody Irish will tour in 2016 and she may also have more solo gigs here.  Either is not to be missed if it passes through your area. 
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 07:44AM »

I hope that Lisa comes to my area.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: