Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Lisa be back with CW for 2015?  (Read 21978 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: September 26, 2014, 07:43PM »

Is Lisa going to be back with Celtic Woman for the Ten Year Anniversary tour?

With love,

Chaela <3

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 03:27AM »

As  far  as  I  know,  I  believe  that  our  Lil'  Lambe  will  be  back for  the  Euro  tour  this  November.    Smiley

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 08:58AM »

and the Christmas tour

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 05:52PM »

As  far  as  I  know,  I  believe  that  our  Lil'  Lambe  will  be  back for  the  Euro  tour  this  November.    Smiley

Yep, that's what I heard.

RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 10:38AM »

In my opinion and gut feeling, and I hope I am 100% WRONG, I think Symphony will be her last with CW. I base this on what she has been doing this year with her performance on stage this past spring and the fact that she will again be performing on stage in October. I think this is where she wants to take her career. In addition, she has stated she is currently developing her own web (not Facebook) page. I see this as a tool to promote herself and her career after CW.

As I said, I hope I'm wrong. I have followed CW since the beginning and of all the ladies that have been a part of CW, Lil Lambe has been the one that I have really connected with. Since meeting her at many m&g's and she getting to know me, I have really appreciated the famous "Lisa Hugs", waves and blown kisses from the stage, and the tweets she has sent me. Should she choose to leave I will miss her tremendously.

pammy314

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 02:06PM »

I agree that Lisa L. will do the  Symphony tour and then be done.  Maggie has tweeted that Lynn and Lisa may alternate.  Notice the current CW home site photo only shows Susan and Mairead C --no Lisa L or Lynn.  Don't think it is decided quite yet.  Lynn sounded like she really enjoyed being back with CW.  Lisa Lambe has been on stage with hubby, Simon Morgan also.  Wish all four would stay.  Fingers crossed everybody.
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 02:36PM »

I agree that Lisa L. will do the  Symphony tour and then be done.  Maggie has tweeted that Lynn and Lisa may alternate.  Notice the current CW home site photo only shows Susan and Mairead C --no Lisa L or Lynn.  Don't think it is decided quite yet.  Lynn sounded like she really enjoyed being back with CW.  Lisa Lambe has been on stage with hubby, Simon Morgan also.  Wish all four would stay.  Fingers crossed everybody.

I actually like the idea of them alternating, especially if the other option is Lisa and/or Lynn leaving. It would be nice because then we might be able to keep both of them, although it would be great to have a five-girl line-up again.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 03:38PM »

Actually, in Misha's review she wrote earlier this year, she said that she talked to Lisa about this, and Lisa said that she made a deal with the management or whatever that if she needs a break she can take one, and that she is still excited for the future of Celtic Woman. So, I'm pretty sure the Symphony Tour won't be her last.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 02:11PM »

I don't think this  will be her last tour either. The stage production that will be happening at the geighty (sp) theatre (if she is announced as being In the cast as soirse)  It will not interfere with 2015 tour, even if extended a little. In that case she may miss the first few tour dates ( and yes Cle is in the first few) But I would not mind Lynn either so it's ok!  And I did see a pamphlet for her show in Dublin at our hotel but it had no mentions of names. So we will see, and maybe just maybe since craig left the show that Simon might be in the choir, which will help Lisa tremendously! And he actually was in the original taping and has been hangin with Maggie and the rest of the cast so that would be cool! But just a thought!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 06:13AM »

Now that the European tour is reschedulded, I hope we get some official word on the future line-up soon.

The European tour is planned from 3 - 22 february:

http://celticwoman.com/tour-dates/

Lisa is still listed in the Breaking Dad cast for the shows in 2015, which take place in the second half of February. That means she could finish 3/4 of European tour, but on the other hand I would find it strange to bring back Lynn for just a few shows in Europe.

As much as I love Lisa, I would be extremely excited if Lynn is going to be on the whole European tour. She is one of my all-time favorite members.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 08:09AM »

I hope Lisa won't leave CW and I hope we will learn more soon!

While I adore all girls equally, if I'd really have to say that - if I'd have to choose - I'd rather like to see Lynn, too. But don't get me wrong here! I absolutely love Lisa and hope she will return soon!

The Quiet Man

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 11:17AM »

Right now the only thing I think we are guaranteed is that Lisa will do the upcoming Symphony Tour.  I put the UK in the possible but not definite column for the reason that UK tours have been scheduled in the past and not gone forward.  If it goes forward I think she will be there, though.  Maggie also tweeted that no casting decisions for 2015 have been made, so I am betting we won't hear any of that until January.  Yes, a few developments here and there, like the upcoming launch of Lisalambe.ie could be interpreted this or that way, BUT, Lisa made one key tweet a while back saying that any news, personal or professional, that she decided to make public would come from her on that account, and that no one should put any stock in news that comes from anyplace else.  So, until she herself tweets, what do we really know?  The best bet for now is to just sit tight and make whatever decisions we make about attending or buying tickets based on the information in hand, assuming nothing is guaranteed.  I will be sorry to see Lisa exit if she does, but that doesn't mean she's exited the world altogether, she'll still be performing, just on a different level, and I think, if I read her right, that she will continue to engage with her fans online and otherwise if she possibly can, because she is a people person and genuinely likes interacting with fans, it's not something she does just because she has to.   

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 02:29PM »

I am not sure if she is listed in breaking dad or not, yet? The only thing I found was an old advertisement on the theatre web sight from the beginning of this year. I even have a pamphlet from Dublin with no cast listings yet. But if she does it that means no European Germany dates for her though, unless Lynn does that leg of the tour, which would be the most logical explanation if she goes that route. Or if she doesn't do the play she will just tour. And Hopefully that will give her enough time at the end of the plays run to be back in time to rehearse for the tour and kick it off. Which slightly worries me because if that show gets extended she might take off the first week or two of the tour and meet up with the girls, which means there's a chance I may not see her as my show is the end of there first week of the tour... But hopefully not! And I am sure if they will for some reason tape in Cleveland, for some crazy reason, and an interesting possibility that she would want to be there. So we will see.

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 04:31PM »

I am not sure if she is listed in breaking dad or not, yet? The only thing I found was an old advertisement on the theatre web sight from the beginning of this year. I even have a pamphlet from Dublin with no cast listings yet. But if she does it that means no European Germany dates for her though, unless Lynn does that leg of the tour, which would be the most logical explanation if she goes that route. Or if she doesn't do the play she will just tour. And Hopefully that will give her enough time at the end of the plays run to be back in time to rehearse for the tour and kick it off. Which slightly worries me because if that show gets extended she might take off the first week or two of the tour and meet up with the girls, which means there's a chance I may not see her as my show is the end of there first week of the tour... But hopefully not! And I am sure if they will for some reason tape in Cleveland, for some crazy reason, and an interesting possibility that she would want to be there. So we will see.

The Gaiety Theater and The Cork Opera House have the Breaking Dad shows for 2015 listed on their website, and Lisa is credited among the cast. The shows in Cork start at 10 February so if Lisa will do the play she'll most likely not be on the European Tour.   

I realize that both theaters might just have copied old information, and that the best option is to rely on news coming from Lisa and/or CW's management. I will be happy to see the new show, whether Lisa or Lynn will perform. I'm just curious.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 08:47AM »

I sincerely hope Lisa returns. Don't get me wrong! I love Lynn and think she's a wonderful singer. And she certainly seems to have come out of her shell on The Emerald Tour much more so than in past shows. But I LOVE Lisa Lambe. She's an incredible performer and Celtic Woman is so very fortunate to have her. Her return would mark a return to the dynamic and emotionally wrought performances we've come to anticipate from her.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: