Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: Journey to the Dinosaurs  (Read 2280 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: October 01, 2014, 04:11PM »

Chloë Agnew: My best American friend Kimberly AJ told me about dinosaurs when we met. Were they really scary?

Lisa Kelly: I have some kids who might be interested in dinosaurs and they want to see what they look like.

Méav Ní Mhaolchatha: What I didn't know about Ireland is that dinosaurs used to roam my homeland.

Órla Fallon: Strangely, it used to be a place that was all green and natural with really giant nests.

Máiréad Nesbitt: When the dinosaurs were alive, there were no musical instruments like my fiddle as an example.

Deirdre Shannon: But there were just normal sounds like the wandering of the terrestrial feet.

Hayley Westenra: Dinosaurs also roamed my home country, New Zealand, which was also green as well.

Lynn Hilary: About most dinosaurs to me were highly reptilian. No one was sure until they were checked.

Alex Sharpe: It was a murky world. I think dinosaurs liked it as a wonderland for life.

Lisa Lambe: Some people believe that God made the dinosaurs when He created the Earth.

Susan McFadden: Just before a serious disaster, dinosaurs seemed to be kind of carefree.

Máiréad Carlin: And some tried to escape in their ways, but some never worked.

Chloë: Now, that my old friends are on my side with me, I think we shall go back in time by holding hands or holding onto each other and making a wish, so let's see how scary those dinosaurs were. (all holding each other on the arms and bodies) I wish we would go back in time.

Lisa K: Me too.

Méav: Me three.

Órla: So do I.

Máiréad N: And me as well.

Deirdre: I hope this better be safe.

Hayley: Yeah, it shall.

Lynn: One...

Alex: ...two...

Lisa L: ...three...

Susan: ...four...

Máiréad C: ...five!

(all begin to teleport still holding onto each other and then land into the jungle, then they let go)

Chloë: This is it. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

Méav (looking around): What is this place, Chloë?

Chloë: Some people think that this might be the jungle although it looks like one. So, I can say we're in the Cretaceous time period.

Méav: Oh, my! Smiley

Órla: By the stars, I can hardly believe this could be prehistoric.

Lisa K: Yeah. Good thing I have my camera with me to take some pictures.

Deirdre: Did somebody say there were no musical instruments when the dinosaurs live?

Máiréad N: With my fiddle, I can let them hear the melodies I play.

Hayley: This is amazing! I didn't remember that New Zealand was Pangea.

Lynn: It's so perfect I have my guitar strapped on me.

Alex: And my son had never seen anything like it.

Lisa L: No doubt the dinosaurs ever claimed land before my country had formed.

Susan: God, that land sure was Pangea. I can see it was only one big land.

Máiréad C: Wait until my sis might hear about this! Wink

Chloë: Hey, girls, look at all of those eggs!

(the others come closer to Chloë and the dinosaur nest she kneels)

Lisa K: I didn't expect the eggs to get bigger.

Chloë: Tell me about it. I guess all that matters is in the yolk. (rimshot)

Méav: Oh, you two are such goofs. These eggs need a lot of caring by warmth.

Lisa K: Yeah, we ladies all have warm blood inside us.

Chloë: And that's what nature made us.

Órla: Um, about those dinosaurs, did they really have feet like we do?

Chloë: Of course, they did, Órla, I've clearly learned that most species had different kinds of feet. We're in perfect balance.

Lisa K: And mental excellence.

Máiréad N: Perhaps a lullaby might suit the eggs. (starts playing "Rock-a-Bye Baby" with her fiddle)

Órla (taps Máiréad N on the shoulder): Can I join in?

Máiréad N: Of course. I don't mind at all. (resumes playing the same lullaby and Órla starts playing her harp)

Chloë (applauding lightly): That's really beautiful, Máiréad, you and Órla really make a perfect lullaby with your instruments to suit these eggs.

Máiréad N: Why, thank you, Chloë.

Órla: It's a nice thing we play in perfect harmony.

Deirdre: Uh, ladies, I don't mean to mess your joyful moments, but Hayley and I saw those dinosaurs that are about to steal the eggs!

Hayley: Yeah, and I call it trouble!

Órla & Máiréad N: What?

(Chloë screaming)

Méav: What's going on?

Chloë (pointing towards the dinosaurs offscreen): Incoming Oviraptors, Méav, they're about to breach the nest!

Méav: Don't worry, Chloë, I'll deal with them by singing a high pitched opera. (takes her invisible ear microphone set out of her bag and puts it on) I bet they can hear me with my mic box turned on. (plugs mic into the mic box and turns it on, amplified) Here. Take this amplifier. I'm about to break the sound barrier. (singing one high-pitched sustaining note)

Chloë (ducking herself after putting Méav's mic box on the back of her strapless corset): YEOW!

(all other Celtic Women covering their ears as Méav holds her note and the Oviraptors get irritated turning their backs and running away)

Lisa K: Oh, that was loud!

Órla: How did you do that?

Méav: Just trained myself for opera singing. Who thinks it is hard?

Máiréad N: Those beasts sure have a headache.

Deirdre: No doubt about that.

Hayley: At least all these eggs are perfectly safe.

Lynn: Not any tooth marks or scraping of claws.

Alex: They are nice and immaculate.

Lisa L: I hope they will hatch soon....

Susan: ...and then their mother will thank us for protecting them.

Máiréad C: She won't be mad.

Chloë: Don't worry, everyone, I'm sure she'll come. If she sees them hatching in perfect timing, I wish she would be tame. Now, as you audience members can see, these eggs had been bundled up by warmth and they'll be hatching in 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1. (dinosaur eggs cracking) Oh, they're starting to hatch. Here comes their mother! (hears the approaching of a mother dinosaur who appears to be a Tyrannosaurus)

Méav: So, she must be the----?

Lisa K & Órla: T-Rex!!!!!

(Lisa K, Méav and Órla screaming)

Méav: I don't think I've finished my sentence, but I think you two are right!

Chloë: There has to be a way to tame this dinosaur.

Máiréad N: Any pieces of meat packed in?

Deirdre: My husband used to cook me corned beef when he and I were single and now, the recent time I cooked it myself, I have some in my plastic bag. (takes out the corned beef) This isn't the expected kind of meat any prehistoric carnivore would eat, but I think I'll give one a try. (runs towards the mother T-Rex with corned beef, the dinosaur sniffs the corned beef and opens wide)

Lisa K: Uh-oh.

Méav: Deirdre!

Órla: No, stop!!!!

(the mother T-Rex bites the corned beef out of Deirdre’s hand leading to Órla shrieking frightfully)

Lisa K: RUN!!!!!!!!

(she takes Órla on the hand while Deirdre puts on her invisible ear microphone set and turns it on)

Deirdre (amplified): Desist! I think this dinosaur really likes my corned beef. (Lisa K and Órla stop running and turn towards her) See? She has perfect senses. (she pets the MTR’s head as she purrs in delight) That’s a big girl. Your hatchlings will probably love it.

Méav: Deirdre, what happened?

Deirdre: Mrs. Tyrannosaurus really likes my corned beef and she’s become friendly.

Méav (comes towards MTR): Oh. I see what you’ve told me. Has she got a husband?

Chloë: I know just the place. Lynn’s guitar will mesmerize you, Méav, to where he took steps on. (she puts on her invisible ear microphone set) I think he also is looking for something to eat…(puts her mic box in her pocket)…and I know more different species that come in different shapes.

Lynn (tuning her guitar): She’s right. Looking at more species can make your memories unique.

Chloë (amplified): Not to mention the species confusion, but I think they seem to be somewhat related. I’ve been to the museum with my sis and took a picture of that same dinosaur.

Deirdre: Sweet mother of Annie Moore! That’s amazing.

Méav: How did you know about it?

Chloë: Well, I’ll tell you. (starts singing) There was a dinosaur half the size of a TR
                         Whose shape might be possibly the same
                         It was Daspletosaurus so many years before us
                         And I’ve already learned that breathtaking name
                         My sis will see what she never had seen before
                         You’ll know why extended prehistory’s unique
                         Often we remember the volcano’s hot as ember
                         Some views might be a shock and a serious freak
                         Dinosaurs, dinosaurs, so many kinds of dinosaurs
                         More than ten kinds are put up in every mind   
                         Dinosaurs, dinosaurs, people who saw dinosaurs
                         Shall think before they might be scared blind
                         I know we’ll have to find more dinosaurs
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 07:57AM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:46PM »

Kimberly, it would be very interesting to go back in time and see real dinosaurs, but I would not want to get too close to them and become a dinosaur snack.
For now, the closest I want to get to a dinosaur is the wall of bones at the park in Utah.  That is a very special place. Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:56PM »

I guess you would need some armor in that case. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:11PM »

I saw a story on tv where they said the animal living now that is closest to a T-Rex is a chicken.  (Bone structure or something.) Huh
In a way, alligators and crocodiles are like dinosaurs since they have been around so long.   Wink
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 05:13PM »

Perhaps Chloë had seen the dinosaurs in her adventure, hadn't she?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 11:29AM »

Loved It! At first I thought each soloist was a particular dinosaur. haha Cheesy

Too many beautiful girls to choose which to catch and chase around.
Perhaps, the only defeat be having Mairead N take on try to bang the T-Rex with her fiddle, even if it costs her losing it.!/

Oh, yes add Lynn's guitar Orla's harp is too heavy  Grin though..

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: