Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: upcoming tours - lineup?  (Read 5425 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 08:12AM »

On Twitter, Maggie was suggesting (when everyone was besieging her with questions about the 10th Anniversary show) that it probably won't be until this coming year. She was saying they were still trying to iron out all the details. Thinking about it in terms of performers, its probably very difficult to schedule something with the potential to bring back so many former girls. They've all got commitments and schedules to keep. Trying to find something to work for the dozen girls (is that the right number? are we up to 12?) is going to be difficult!
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 09:16AM »

On Twitter, Maggie was suggesting (when everyone was besieging her with questions about the 10th Anniversary show) that it probably won't be until this coming year. She was saying they were still trying to iron out all the details. Thinking about it in terms of performers, its probably very difficult to schedule something with the potential to bring back so many former girls. They've all got commitments and schedules to keep. Trying to find something to work for the dozen girls (is that the right number? are we up to 12?) is going to be difficult!
Lisa K also did a Q&A last weekend, and there where a lot of questions about the subject of appearing but she said no:(
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 09:52AM »

Yeah I saw some of the Q&A comments after I made that post...  Cry
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 11:37AM »

I respect her choice though I was hoping to see her live one last time with the girls Cry

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 12:41PM »

Hi all,

As i'm sure you've noticed, I've edited this thread down a bit as it had taken a bit of a nasty, antagonistic turn. Please remember to keep things at least civil and if you see someone being disrespectful to either another forum member or the girls please use the fun report to moderator button that appears on every post.

aislin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 03:50PM »

I remember there used to be six during the recording of "A New Journey".

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: