Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WISC. CONCERT  (Read 17770 times)
howard

« on: October 17, 2014, 11:43AM »

Hayley Westenra

December 18-19, 2014 | 7:30 pm | Orpheum Theater

TICKETS ON SALE OCTOBER 20, 2014 | madisonorpheum.com

http://wcoconcerts.org/performances/hayleywestenra/

Internationally acclaimed singer Hayley Westenra joins the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra for two special evenings at the Orpheum Theater. You’ll be treated to both Christmas music and other favorites for a full concert experience! This is a concert not to be missed!

Concert Highlights:

Amalia Por Amor

My Heart Belongs to You

It's Christmastime

The Christmas Song

Sleigh Ride

La Califfa

I Dreamed a Dream (from Les Miserables)

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Silent Night

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 12:08PM »

That should be a great show.  After I win the lottery tonight, I can order tickets. Wink

Thank you for the info, Howard. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 05:57PM »

Thanks  Howard  !   WOW !    Shocked   Wisconsin    is  not  far  from  Minnesota !    Grin

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 09:24PM »

Oh my God!!!!!!!!

I wanna go soooo bad...

I'll have to see how my financial situation is after Lisa's show...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 04:51PM »

yep tickets went on sale today and I got mine already. the front seats are tables and are $55.00 a seat and must be bought in pairs I have table 4 seats 1 and 2 all the other seats are $35.00. So anyone else going im going the 18th.

howard

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 05:03PM »

This afternoon a Hayley tweet:

Hayley Westenra ?@hayleywestenra 17m17 minutes ago

I'm going to be Madison with the Wisconsin Chamber Orch. on the 18 & 19th Dec! Tickets on sale now! bit.ly/1ybxWJX @wcoconcerts
howard

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 05:51PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPOJShxEZ8
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 06:44PM »

yep tickets went on sale today and I got mine already. the front seats are tables and are $55.00 a seat and must be bought in pairs I have table 4 seats 1 and 2 all the other seats are $35.00. So anyone else going im going the 18th.
   I'm  thinking of going  to Glen..

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 08:33PM »

The table seats im not sure but looks like there are only like 72 seats at 9 tables the tables take up sec A on there seating chart I watched many movies in the theater when I was a kid hope you can make it

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 06:47PM »

i'm  going  Friday  the  19th.  Just  a regular  admission  ticket...but i'm  there  !   Cool

Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 10:28PM »

See you guys all there! So excited to see Haley perform live! Its gonna be awesome!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 04:43PM »

as of right now, i`m stil planning on going... But again, i`ll have to see how my financial situation is after Lisa`s show... Since that`s my priority right now...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 08:18PM »

The table seats im not sure but looks like there are only like 72 seats at 9 tables the tables take up sec A on there seating chart I watched many movies in the theater when I was a kid hope you can make it
      I'll  be  in  General  Admission     Row  A  seat  129 .    Cool

Libby

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 03:39PM »

Hi, everybody. I haven't posted here in ages! If anyone doesn't know me, I'm one of the moderators over on Hayley's official forum. Smiley

Just wanted to chime in and say I'll be there, too! It's not that close to me, but since she hasn't been back to Seattle in over 7 years, and may not be for a long time still, I decided to make the effort. Me and another Hayley forum member, Cimarron22 (Pete) will be at one of the tables. I think it's Table 3.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 05:06PM »

Hi, everybody. I haven't posted here in ages! If anyone doesn't know me, I'm one of the moderators over on Hayley's official forum. Smiley

Just wanted to chime in and say I'll be there, too! It's not that close to me, but since she hasn't been back to Seattle in over 7 years, and may not be for a long time still, I decided to make the effort. Me and another Hayley forum member, Cimarron22 (Pete) will be at one of the tables. I think it's Table 3.
  Hi  Libby.   I'll be there  tyoo-except  in Gen. admission. I used to  on  the Hayley  forums but  I totally  forgot   my  passwords  for each.  And  they  won't  let  me  make  new  ones.  Hope  to see you  there, though.   Smiley   I'm  James  K.  Parker. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: