Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WISC. CONCERT  (Read 17771 times)
Libby

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 10:49PM »

Hi James, I remember your name on the forum! I will bring this up with Bob C (the other moderator), and we can contact the administrators about it, too. I think this problem has been going on since the forum changed in 2008, which is why many members gave up on it and stuck to Hayley Westenra International (HWI).  Undecided

Oh, I'm going the 18th, so unfortunately I won't see you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:51PM by Libby » Logged
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 10:29AM »

Hi James, I remember your name on the forum! I will bring this up with Bob C (the other moderator), and we can contact the administrators about it, too. I think this problem has been going on since the forum changed in 2008, which is why many members gave up on it and stuck to Hayley Westenra International (HWI).  Undecided

Oh, I'm going the 18th, so unfortunately I won't see you.

Hi Libby Im going on the 18th also will be table 4 seats 1 and 2 I also own 2 of the Celtic woman girls forums and this will be my first time seeing and hope to meet Hayley. I grew up in the Madison area the theater she is at is only 2 block from the capital. I don't live there now but am only 100 miles away. See you there and safe travels

Libby

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 05:46PM »

I'm at table 3! Smiley So, I'll probably see you. If you see some people at your neighboring table who look like an older man and a teenage girl, that's me and Pete Neamtz. I am not a teenager; haven't been for 11 years. I just look like one! LOL
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 06:55PM »

I'm at table 3! Smiley So, I'll probably see you. If you see some people at your neighboring table who look like an older man and a teenage girl, that's me and Pete Neamtz. I am not a teenager; haven't been for 11 years. I just look like one! LOL
   Hey  Libby....  James  again  ...   Just  so you  know- I forgot  my  sign  in  info  on the Hayley  Intl'  forum  as  well.  any help would  be  appreciated.     Smiley

Libby

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 05:04PM »

James, so did you try clicking Forgot Password, and put in your e-mail address? I didn't feel like changing my password, so I didn't try it out. LOL But let me know if you've tried it, and it doesn't work, so I can tell the forum administrators about it (luckily, being an unofficial forum makes them more accessible human beings. LOL)
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2014, 05:20PM »

Looks like I'll be at the same table! seats 1/2
Libby

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 10:24PM »

I think Pete and I are seats 3 and 4! I wonder how many seats are at each table?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 10:07AM »

Almost  time  for  me to  be  on  my  way.   Getting  excited !   Cool   

GlenS

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 10:17AM »

Thought you might like this
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:10PM by GlenS » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2014, 10:21AM »

COOL !  That  answers  my  question.   Hayley  DOES   stage  door  a  bit.  cool !  Was  this  before  or  after  the  concert ?   Smiley

GlenS

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2014, 11:08AM »

COOL !  That  answers  my  question.   Hayley  DOES   stage  door  a  bit.  cool !  Was  this  before  or  after  the  concert ?   Smiley

That is after the show she had a spot in the lobby of the theater and would sign something and take pictures of all that got in line. She was very sweet to meet

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 04:46AM »

For  those  of us  here  wh went....who had  just   THE  MOST  AWESOME  TIME !       Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: