Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New tweet  (Read 2628 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: October 30, 2014, 11:55AM »

Hmmm they just released a tweet/ statement and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. This weekend they will release the commencement of the 10th anniversary tour for January. I know they'll be in Germany in February but I have a feeling the taping will be in dublin? Even though I have asked them at the helix last week and they say they heard nothing. Plus if they wanted to do it at the boirge energy theatre (sp) it is now closed for good. Plus I am sure it is freezing there in January and playing roulette w the airlines if it's bad weather, even though it would be cheaper. Any other thoughts on this? And at least ample amount of time notice so I would be able to take time off?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:29PM »

It is from the celtic woman page on twitter. It was an announcement that over the weekend they are going to release something for the 10th anniversary tour for January. I will keep an eye out.

Celtic_Woman @Celtic_Woman     ·  4m 4 minutes ago   

Stand by for some HUGE news this weekend, about where we'll be starting our 10th Anniversary Celebration Tour! #CW10

*** OK, sorry for the taping confusion, I guess from moving the Germany dates they are doing something else in January.  Here is the facebook post:

Stand by for some HUGE news this weekend, about where we'll be commencing our 10th Anniversary Celebration Tour, in January 2015!!
#CW10
 Anyone care to take a guess as to where it could be??

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:22PM »

I think they must be in Baltimore City.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:49AM »

Apparently they're kicking off their 10th Anniversary Tour in Dublin!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 04:01PM »

Saw that! Very cool! Wonder the theatre location though, never heard of it? But cool though!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 04:52PM »

I hope Meav would be part of it.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 04:58PM »

That would be great, and I hope they make a DVD of it so we can all see it.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 06:16AM »

That would be great, and I hope they make a DVD of it so we can all see it.

Yes I agree with both of you! And that would be cool if Meav was in it, or Lynn!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: