Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with the new CW Web Site  (Read 8444 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 02:19PM »

Oh, no. I really missed them.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
jess91492

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 07:38PM »

Whenever I type in my login information, it says password incorrect. Then when I typed in my e-mail to have my password sent to me, the e-mail never came.  Huh

I'm more popular on the Celtic Woman forums than in real life Wink
richard

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 08:14PM »

have had that happened to me had to reregister to get back on

i think this has been forward to CW
ArchStanton

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 01:31PM »

Hi all,

I am on the development team for the new CW site. I fixed the forgotten password form, so you should be able to have your passwords sent to you now. I am the guy that fixes any technical problems like this one, and I was away at a wedding for a few days.

I designed the software used for the site to run on the Apache web server, but the site is on Microsoft IIS. I've had to make a lot of changes to the source code to get everything to work, and it's quite possible something else may show up. Thanks for your help.

Cheers!
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 01:33PM »

Thanks Arch.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 01:36PM »

Arch, thank you so much for the update, and welcome to our forum. Please feel free to drop by any time.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 01:38PM »

ArchStanton,
Thank you for your part in developing this fabulous new website!  We appreciate all the work that went and still goes into it.  It's a beautiful site.
Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 01:43PM »

2 spelling errors at http://www.celticwoman.com/trellis/Billboard/

Oct 4/07
Early this morning all 5 girls boarded an American Airlines flight back to America, to start their Fall tour. Well rested and revived, Chloe, Orla, Lisa and Mairead, are ready to introduce new Celtic Woman Lynn to life on the road. Having rehearsed together, before setting out on tour, the girls have all gotten a chance to get re- acquainted and are looking forward to hitting the highways of America to reach their fans.

The Spring tour ended in June, and the cast of Celtic Woman, almost immediately went into rehearsals for ‘A Christmas Celebration’ DVD shoot, which finished in July. After this the girls were able to relax at home and catch up with friends and family. Fo Lynn however, summer was more of a whirlwind as she cam to terms with her new role.

The girls are very much looking forward to performing on stage again, and sharing their music. Before the tour starts on Wednesday, the girls have final rehearsals, and staging to go over their moves, as well as an informal private show in San Diego to do before meeting their beloved audience. With 6 weeks in the US, before embarking a Japanese tour, the girls are excited to be covering new territory, and meeting more fans this time around.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Moscapoet
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 01:58PM »

Thanks Arch for popping in and staying on top of things.
lilac

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 09:29PM »

The abbreviation for Nebraska is NE, not NB.
Moscapoet
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 01:15PM »

Lilac, do I detect a cornhusker? If so, I'm an expatriot but am heading back soon to the Omaha concert. Oh, if I haven't done so, welcome to the forum lilac! Nice name too.
richard

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 04:15PM »

Just to let you know have been looking at the new web site today

found a few spelling mistakes build and report on them now
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 07:15AM »

Hi Rich...

The new additions to the Members area - bios of the Choir and Musicians - contains many instances where the text goes away and "hides behind" the CW logo on the right side.  Then, when the text returns under the picture, it's often a sentence that begins in mid-thought.

Something about how the picture is aligned within the space provided.  Some work OK, some don't.

Brad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: