Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering? Cle 3-13  (Read 6604 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: December 20, 2014, 12:34AM »

Just wondering if anyone going to the clevelabd concert heard anything yet or got tickets/ m&g info yet? I know other pbs's have sent stuff already but it's getting closer to march and heard nothing? And what is the m&g policy this year for those who got the letter? I like my stage door picture better and will attempt it again but just wondering?! And wondering if any on heard if lisa will be there or not but will wait and see till the concert ( I will not look at any reviews since the concerts within the first week of the tour!) let me know if anyone has tickets sent yet or still waiting?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 12:52PM »

I think PBS sends out tickets a month before the show

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
dbbii

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 05:23PM »

I bought a pair of tickets from PBS (M&G were sold out).  The lady told me they were between Row F and Row Z, but they had not gotten the exact seats from the venue yet.  Nothing would go out until late February.

I'm not a happy camper about it.  I don't really consider this "best of house" which is what PBS advertises.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 10:35PM »

Ok thanks guys! I figured it was either mid-late January early February... Ish. I was the first person who called so I have m&g's but I am not sure how they work this year? Last te it wasn't bad and I made a few extra seconds w the girls etc... And then did stage door. when I confirmed everything the my pbs lady she told me I would have one of the first three rows so we will see. ( same thing happened w radio city and I had ended up w 3rd row all the way to the side). It did work out in our favor in the end but was horrible what I went through by the time I talked to PBS 13 wnet and secured the payment Huh? (he was not the friendliest of people!) and happy to work w my lady!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 11:38PM »

Yeah... My tickets are all the way 8th row. Not bad in the grand scheme of things just not as good as in the past. But, in all honesty, I'm not mad at PBS. After all, they get the seats from the venues. So, all in all, it comes down to the venue people being jerks.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 03:38PM »

Ok my pbs lady emailed me today. She origininally told me first three rows,  but they will be sent out Feb 13.  Wish I knew my seats but pbs is random pickings done by them where as through the venue I can choose my own! Oh we'll, just thought I'd let you guys know what was going on!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: