Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Great Year Ahead  (Read 18407 times)
edtom

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 04:59AM »

Any news on what the girls are doing for St Paddy's Day? I mean in terms of TV appearances...

Celtic Woman will be performing at the Boston St Patrick's Day Breakfast. I'm not sure what the link to watch it is.

I love Celtic Woman
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 11:16AM »

Any news on what the girls are doing for St Paddy's Day? I mean in terms of TV appearances...

Celtic Woman will be performing at the Boston St Patrick's Day Breakfast. I'm not sure what the link to watch it is.

Speaking of which, Wink http://www.necn.com/03/17/13/Celtic-Woman-performs-at-St-Patricks-Day/landing_mobile.html?blockID=834967&feedID=11106

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
edtom

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 05:10AM »

I've now been to four concerts so far this year---Binghamton, Scranton, Rochester, and Elmira. They've all been fantastic, especially Elmira (my home town) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I now have a few weeks wait until my next concert, in Dayton.

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 11:05PM »

It would be hard to top Elmira, but Dayton came close because.....LISA SAT ON MY LAP!!!!
Now the Magical Journey continues as it's on to Bethel.

I love Celtic Woman
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 07:33AM »

It would be hard to top Elmira, but Dayton came close because.....LISA SAT ON MY LAP!!!!
Now the Magical Journey continues as it's on to Bethel.
I  have  yet to be LAMBENATED  that way.... but there is always  the Christmas  tour.   Grin

edtom

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 06:59PM »

Well, my great year has come to an end (or has it?), and it was everything I was hoping for and WAY more. Bethel-great weather, gorgeous and iconic venue, the opportunity to meet several more terrific people, and, of course, a fantastic concert. Since I retired March 1, I've been to six Celtic Woman concerts (and one Celtic Nights show) and I've loved every minute of it.

I love Celtic Woman
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 09:30PM »

Well, my great year has come to an end (or has it?), and it was everything I was hoping for and WAY more. Bethel-great weather, gorgeous and iconic venue, the opportunity to meet several more terrific people, and, of course, a fantastic concert. Since I retired March 1, I've been to six Celtic Woman concerts (and one Celtic Nights show) and I've loved every minute of it.

Where were you sitting for Rochester? It would be funny if we were in the same row and didn't know it.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
edtom

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 06:03AM »

I was at the left end of the front row center section (not the Pit), right next to Mike Brown (MrPeabody). There were several other Forum folks nearby. How about you?

I love Celtic Woman
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 10:20AM »

I was in the front section, Right Center, fifth row on the aisle, at the end nearest the center. Got the tickets from PBS station.

I actually wished I would have been at the opposite end of my row. I would have been about 2 feet from Chloe when she came out for the TAR singing fight. Never occurred to me that the steps down from the stage at that theater are on the sides, not the center.

It's good to know - even though I didn't know it at the time - that I "spent it in good company."    Wink

edtom

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 12:59PM »

I know of at least a couple Forum folks who would have been within speaking distance of you.

BTW, speaking of TAR, Mike Brown, who sat next to me, has had Lisa sit on his lap several times (but not in Rochester, because, as you said, Lisa and Chloe came down the outside aisle). And I myself hit the jackpot in Dayton, where Lisa sat on my lap. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I love Celtic Woman
GeorgeN

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 11:11PM »

Well, my great year has come to an end (or has it?),......

WHAT?  ....not going to the Christmas Show?  Wink

GeorgeN
edtom

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2013, 05:57AM »

Possibly. But I have a problem. I don't like using the terms "Buffalo" and "December" in the same sentence.

I love Celtic Woman
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2013, 07:17AM »

I know of at least a couple Forum folks who would have been within speaking distance of you.

BTW, speaking of TAR, Mike Brown, who sat next to me, has had Lisa sit on his lap several times (but not in Rochester, because, as you said, Lisa and Chloe came down the outside aisle). And I myself hit the jackpot in Dayton, where Lisa sat on my lap. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's a memory that will last a lifetime.  Smiley

edtom

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2013, 07:46PM »

Add in a Beach Boys/Herman's Hermits concert for a little frosting on the cake.

I love Celtic Woman
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: