Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Celtic Cutie  (Read 7134 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: January 11, 2015, 07:29PM »

hi  C C  .... I would  like to welcome  you  to  this  fun forum.  I'm  James.  Have  fun  here  and  help  us  celebrate   our  special  CW  ladies.    Smiley 

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 09:02PM »

I'm Kimberly AJ, a Marylander of mixed races. Feel free to post anything you like to say. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
celtic.cutie

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 01:37AM »

Ahhh hi!!! Thanks Raving Meaviac for such a warm welcome into the forum! I was actually an active member of this forum a few years ago. back in 2011. My old account is still out there somewhere... I left for a while because my life was a mess, but I'm so glad to be a part of this wonderful community again. Celtic Woman means the world to me and it's so amazing to have so many friends who share my feelings. I hope we have a great time together!

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 04:01AM »

Ahhh hi!!! Thanks Raving Meaviac for such a warm welcome into the forum! I was actually an active member of this forum a few years ago. back in 2011. My old account is still out there somewhere... I left for a while because my life was a mess, but I'm so glad to be a part of this wonderful community again. Celtic Woman means the world to me and it's so amazing to have so many friends who share my feelings. I hope we have a great time together!
  You  are  welcome...and  welcome BACK !    Cool

Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 02:17PM »

welcome im Kennedy I have artusm and I love Celtic woman

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: