Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour Spoilers?  (Read 37454 times)
celtic.cutie

« on: January 12, 2015, 01:32AM »

A thread for those who've seen the tour to post their reviews! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:14PM by celtic.cutie » Logged

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 01:08AM »

I know Mr. Peabody will have one up on the Mairead N forum quite soon. And I think Evi is also going to the Ireland show so we may get one from her as well

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 03:42PM »

http://www.evoke.ie/showbiz/celtic-woman-world-tour-dublin/

I find a nice article about the upcoming tour, at the end it says that: "There have been several changes to the line-up in anticipation to this weekend’s show and McFadden has been given a brand new track to perform for this tour."

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 03:46PM »

Thanks for the link. Smiley

I wish they would pay Lynn a little more so she could buy a new pair of jeans. Wink
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 09:31PM »

I find a nice article about the upcoming tour, at the end it says that: "There have been several changes to the line-up in anticipation to this weekend’s show and McFadden has been given a brand new track to perform for this tour."
Poor Susan! I read another article about her where it mentioned her grandmother died opening night of the 2014 Tour, and now her engagement was called off! Such a shame! Incredible strength to have gone on like she did.

That being said, I cannot wait for this tour!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 10:01PM »

Poor Susan! I read another article about her where it mentioned her grandmother died opening night of the 2014 Tour, and now her engagement was called off! Such a shame! Incredible strength to have gone on like she did.

Ditto that. I promised myself I wouldn't read any reviews or watch any bootlegged videos until April, but I know I will give in

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 09:25AM »

Ditto that. I promised myself I wouldn't read any reviews or watch any bootlegged videos until April, but I know I will give in
Oh I know I say I won't read any spoilers, but I will. I just wanna know what the Setlist is!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 10:40AM »

Here's a picture of the stage, we don't see it very clearly though  Lips sealed
 http://Instagram.com/p/yNA41CMfLr/

celtic.cutie

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 10:52AM »

Oh I know I say I won't read any spoilers, but I will. I just wanna know what the Setlist is!

especially the new numbers!!! maybe this will be a whole new show like Isle of Hope

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 10:57AM »

especially the new numbers!!! maybe this will be a whole new show like Isle of Hope

I tweeted Maggie about the setlist, she replied that all of our favourites numbers would be performed. I secretly hope for songs such as The Soft Goodbye, Sing Out... Grin

celtic.cutie

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 11:43AM »

I tweeted Maggie about the setlist, she replied that all of our favourites numbers would be performed. I secretly hope for songs such as The Soft Goodbye, Sing Out... Grin

Yes!!! I really hope we see some pre-SFTH numbers!

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 08:49PM »

Well, if Celtic Woman's official 10th Anniversary Tour trailer is any indication, I feel we can expect Granuaile's Dance, Níl S'en La, The Parting Glass, and Mo Ghile Mear. I hope they don't do like Emerald and have Danny Boy, Mo Ghile Mear, YRMU, and The Parting Glass all in a row. Too many big group numbers in a row!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 02:11AM »

As much as I love it, I hope there won't be Danny Boy at all. CW need an acapella song, but please finally a new one. And yes, I agree, I wouldn't wnat them in a row either. By the way, I hope they will sing the fulll YRMU again! I like it so much better than the old one! And I hope for a new opening song! Written by David and completely new!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 03:24AM »

I think they have done all the possible arrangement for Danny Boy, they need to find another well-known one. Fields of Athenry would be a great one.
We will have all of the answers tonight or tomorrow anyway Wink I was hoping for a video as they did with Emerald last year showing the last days of rehearsals too!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 06:10AM »

Oh my gosh I'm so glad Susan is FINALLY getting her very own solo! Ugh my heart is ACHING because I won't be there to see any of the shows...so I'm hoping for lots of videos!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: