Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Circus of Imagination  (Read 2637 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: January 16, 2015, 01:47PM »

Since I have watched the Great Christmas Light Fight, I know a guy who has amazing talents. He is whom I like to call Mr. Paradowski since I hardly know his real name. He may be an old man, but he's got a young heart and I've seen him juggle, so I would like to audition him to the Circus of Imagination with the Brightman Sisters. What would you like to suggest for the circus I was declaring?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:22AM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 12:54PM »

Since nobody responded, I would also like to nominate Penn and Teller as magicians, my favorite contortionist Bonnie Morgan, gymnasts Laura Zeng, Rebecca Bross and Jasmine Kerber and animal tamers Victoria Stilwell (domestic) and Martin Lacey, Jr. (wild) for this circus and just one more detail, Mr. Paradowski's first name is Tony, but he is actually Scott Weaver. (Sorry for the name confusion. I'll just try to remember carefully.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:31AM by Kimberly AJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 02:37PM »

that be cool Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 04:03PM »

The Circus of Imagination can allow people of all ages to perform maybe commonly in a nice big colorful tent. I think the new tent must have a rainbow of about 10 colors, oh, and it must be topped with the American and British flags.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: