Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About The DIVINAS!  (Read 17733 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 05:53PM »

Trop Merveilleux! Quelle Grande Beauté
Merci Beaucoup pour les clips. Shocked

I've don't seem to recall listening to these 2 songs. Lips sealed
(1)The first clip you need to focus your attention a bit the tone is very Meav which I like and her pitch tone show's how high she can go which we know so well I feel in this piece Meav is presented in a French style.~~

(2)The Youkali Tango is spot on French she does the pronounciations 100%  it's almost surreal I would mistake and say she's truly French if I've heard this listening somewhere and never if I never knew about Meav.

All I can say is, when she sings Irish your swooped in Ireland with her, but when she sings in French, France is as close to your feet it goes out into the air as your now in France just by pronounciation she speaks, her voice does wonder's in any language your in part of the country.
You are guaranteed a French experience with Meav as you are an Irish experience in Irish. Cool
Abientot

Meav's French is so good I would add these clips to the scenes on Impressions de France, she is the impression of France too!

Je Reve, I believe she could live out to be French if she wanted. If she has passion for it, she can conquer it///
just listen O Tannenbaum in German outstanding German I'd say from Lambe & Meav!

Her voice does wonder's in any language your in part of the country, your really indeed in for a real treat  Cool
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 06:00PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 07:05PM »

Our  German  friend   Shining Bright     ( Chiara)   would  probably  agree with you  on Meav's  German  pronunciation.   She  says  that  is  spot  on  too.  There  are  a few people who seem  to have  a particular  gift  for  languages.  You  are  very  welcome  RFCW  .    Smiley   Glad  you  discovered these   Meavian  tidbits.  And  thank you  for  your  input  on  Meav.     Wink  Now, I'm  going  to  state a  possible  connection I thought of.  If  i'm not  mistaken,  isn't  the  region  of  Brittainy    a  somewhat  Celtic  area  of  France  ?      I just wonder some, if  Meav can trace some of  her roots back to this  area. I have no  way of  knowing  this, but it  is  plausible.   Undecided   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 11:43AM »

BRITANNY DE FRANCE
From what I'm familiar
I read on Celtic thatBrittany and its people are counted as one of the six Celtic nations.

The six territories recognised as Celtic nations are
Brittany (Breizh)
Cornwall (Kernow)
Wales (Cymru)
Scotland (Alba)
Ireland (Éire)
Isle of Man (Mannin).

Each has a Celtic language that is either still spoken or was spoken into modern times. Cool
Are we on to something with Meav here Wink

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:44AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 11:55AM »

Synan o Mahony :https://twitter.com/Synanomahony

I was looking thru the Feb 2 Photo Dress sketch, ten days prior of Meav's response to the looks like 3 completed dress sketches on the Feb 10 Photo,
none resemble to Susan's dresses. Undecided

As for the blonde hair look, it resembles more Meav obviously than Susan. Cool

At first Meav could of tweeted "can't wait for next week" just in reference to Synan's up-coming Part 2.

Tidbit 1. what is part 2 : we're waiting in?
 Tidbit 2. why does the blond hairstyle and face looking like Meav on the sketch?
 Tidbit 3. why does catching up with Meav mean?> just catching up, or keeping contact as in CW.

Any Meav point's of view by these Meavian tidbits. Smiley

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 12:05PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 12:09PM »

I think it would be great if Meav returned to CW.  I don't care what she wears or what she sings.
I would be happy to watch her read the phone book. Wink
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2015, 12:52PM »

Yes, Méav's German pronunciation is truly perfect. Lisa's is very good and very easy to understand, but she has an accent - a beautiful accent!

Méav's pronunciation is absolutely flawless, one would never guess she's not German.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2015, 09:20PM »

I think it would be great if Meav returned to CW.  I don't care what she wears or what she sings.
I would be happy to watch her read the phone book. Wink
  amen  Jim  ...   Cool   .... or  the  dictionary  too.   

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 09:21PM »

Yes, Méav's German pronunciation is truly perfect. Lisa's is very good and very easy to understand, but she has an accent - a beautiful accent!

Méav's pronunciation is absolutely flawless, one would never guess she's not German.
  Meav  is  such  a multiply  gifted  person.     Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2015, 09:22PM »

BRITANNY DE FRANCE
From what I'm familiar
I read on Celtic thatBrittany and its people are counted as one of the six Celtic nations.

The six territories recognised as Celtic nations are
Brittany (Breizh)
Cornwall (Kernow)
Wales (Cymru)
Scotland (Alba)
Ireland (Éire)
Isle of Man (Mannin).

Each has a Celtic language that is either still spoken or was spoken into modern times. Cool
Are we on to something with Meav here Wink

Thank  you  RFCW     Smiley       Maybe  someone  can  do  a  family  tree for  her. 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2015, 12:18PM »

Lisa's accent you can hear similarities to Orla..very Irish indeed.
I love catching Lisa closing her eyes while she sings, brings the heart in!~

Shining Bright "glad to know your from Germany..I can't stop singing Tannenbaum in German because of CW.
The word's in accent are sensational which had to completely write down the lyrics in my style writing,
in order to sing in pronunciation. I can't believe how easy, I learned every line!"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:23PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 09:50PM »

Some  of  Meav's  best  work  is  here  ...   Kiss

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: