Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Fan Favorites  (Read 3308 times)
Eric90

« on: January 30, 2015, 07:28PM »

I get a small booklet in the mail every once in a while from  my local PBS  it's called "Visions" It's pretty much like a TV guide well I found something interesting in there they have a Celtic Woman show airing in March called "Celtic Woman Fan Favorites" that's all it says about it I assume it's like a "best of" show with clips from all the past specials. anyone else heard about this?

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:49PM »

You know what I did? I made a CD compilation called "The Disney Collection" and so far, I've collected the Disney songs Celtic Woman picked to perform. An of course, for the front CD cover, I've written their group name and this subtitle in the Disney script font. The tracklist doesn't look finished, but I'll just have to see if the others had picked any Disney song they like.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Eric90

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 09:05PM »

you could use the pic I made of the Celtic women as Disney characters for the cover , though it's only Lisa, Susan and the two Mairead's it's got Tinkerbell, Elsa,Merida and Snow White  I haven't got around to the others yet

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 08:37AM »

I have recently seen the trailer on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dUwNX9lNOk

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 09:24AM »

Hmm... Interesting to say the least. Sadly the trailer didn't tell us much of what to expect. So I wonder what other songs might be on there?
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 09:56AM »

I assume the most popular ones, like

Isle of Hope, O America, Ave Maria, Pie Jesu, Beyond the Sea, Over the Rainbow, The Soft Goodbye, Mo Ghile Mear, Carrickfergus, May it Be, Send me a Song, all ceili and opening songs, Walking in the Air, Last Rose of Summer, Granuaile's Dance, etc.

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 11:16AM »

Lets pray they're showing some unseen footage (Isle of hope) and a good and long play list, and i also hope that it get a dvd release for this:)
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 11:18AM »

I get a small booklet in the mail every once in a while from  my local PBS  it's called "Visions" It's pretty much like a TV guide well I found something interesting in there they have a Celtic Woman show airing in March called "Celtic Woman Fan Favorites" that's all it says about it I assume it's like a "best of" show with clips from all the past specials. anyone else heard about this?

Interesting!!! Is there also maybe a release date for the Lindsey Stirling special in there?
celtic.cutie

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 02:12PM »

Please let there be Isle of Hope footage...

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: