Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Song's not added that would of Made 10th Anniversary Tour  (Read 4850 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: February 19, 2015, 12:12PM »

Feel free to share if any songs you wanted to see make it to the Anniversary Tour that didn't Cool

My Favorites
 1.Princess Totoyami (Great Opener for the Ten Year's Revelation) Was the Best song of Celtic Woman for me.
             or
2."The World Falls Away" ( Could of Been a Great Tenth Anniversary intro) -(Lyrics present's heart, bagpipes, your songs. world astonishment)

:Follows by SDS

Celtic Woman
Someday (who would sing it though?)
Nella Fantasia -check

A New Journey
The Voice*** a must but Caledonia is fine.
At The Ceili

Songs From The Heart
The Call (Group Version)
Amazing Grace- check

Believe
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
"The World Falls Away"

Lullaby
Suantrai (for Lynn)
When You Wish Upon A Star - Lisa not available

If add A Christmas Celebration to celebrate success :
 O Holy Night
 If add Home For Christmas  to celebrate success :
O Tannenbaum

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 12:48PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 06:10PM »

Jesu Joy...but  only  if  Meav  was  there ....      My Heart Will  Go On  ....    Smiley 

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 09:24AM »

I'd love for the whole Songs From The Heart Medley to return! Can you imagine Meav and Mairead on Walking The Night?! And then Susan and Mairead on The World Falls Away! *le sigh*
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 10:53AM »

I'd love for the whole Songs From The Heart Medley to return! Can you imagine Meav and Mairead on Walking The Night?! And then Susan and Mairead on The World Falls Away! *le sigh*

WOW!! THAT would be AMAZING!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked & absolutely breathtaking!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 04:12PM »

I  was  thinking  that    The Whistling Gypsy Rover  would  be   a hoot  for  the gals  to  try.   Cheesy

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 08:37AM »

I would also enjoy An Maidrin Rua and Phil The Fluther's Ball! I loved when Roots Of Ireland did that one!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 09:41AM »

I would also enjoy An Maidrin Rua and Phil The Fluther's Ball! I loved when Roots Of Ireland did that one!

agreed, & I would love to hear a duet of 'Last Rose Of Summer' between Susan & Lynn. That would sound breathtaking!!  Shocked

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 01:23PM »

Yes, I am a huge fan when it comes to hearing songs done using former member's who haven't song Them!
when announce Lynn doing TAR and The Parting Glass, I squeaked.  Shocked

Remembering when Lynn sang Carolina Rua a girl with red hair
then Lisa L did the opposite with Black is the Color she had red hair but sang on black hair.

It would work so well for Lynn or a unique sound for Mairead C..think imagine how it would sound from either one of them. Chills/

I Most forgot the most favorite that signify's Celtic Woman the most to me
She Moved Thru The Fair  if Meav joins back, I just love hearing it as a group number too would blend with Lynn, Susan, Mairead C.perfect tenth buster take you back from the beginning.

Right now Sailing came to my mind with Meav, Susan, & Mairead Carlin voices in it, or with Lynn it be a moment of moves and vitalize voice power.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:29PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: