Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More surprises to come?  (Read 14610 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 10:07AM »

whether Lynn would finish things out by saying "I'm going to keep you guessing!  More surprises to come!"  Anyone have any ideas as to what those surprises might be?  The plot thickens...  

To keep you guessing .....why would we ever have continue to guess more if Lynn were to alternate back after Meav's.Sad

More surprises to come = equals more surprises..  is Alex  Cheesy Grin Grin next in line..
Susan & Mairead C will have a different experience if there were constant switch off's of every 3rd girl.
so much for those 2 to have to get use to the voice switches. Lips sealed

It's never been seen on Celtic Woman to have a pair of girls sing by Lisa L, then by Lynn, now switched by Meav...
I hope they don't have to continue...Alex, Orla, Chloe.etc
Mairead Nesbitt it doesn't matter for her she's experienced all the girls. Just 1 Big family to her.

How About:
2015 Tenth Anniversary not in complete order
February-Lynn
March- Meav
April- Alex
May- Orla
June- Chloe
August- Lisa L
September-Hayley
November-Deirdre
Lisa Kelly busy in Atlanta.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:16PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 03:24PM »

whether Lynn would finish things out by saying "I'm going to keep you guessing!  More surprises to come!"  Anyone have any ideas as to what those surprises might be?  The plot thickens...  

To keep you guessing .....why would we ever have continue to guess more if Lynn were to alternate back after Meav's.Sad

More surprises to come = equals more surprises..  is Alex  Cheesy Grin Grin next in line..
Susan & Mairead C will have a different experience if there were constant switch off's of every 3rd girl.
so much for those 2 to have to get use to the voice switches. Lips sealed

It's never been seen on Celtic Woman to have a pair of girls sing by Lisa L, then by Lynn, now switched by Meav...
Mairead Nesbitt it doesn't matter for her she's experienced all the girls. Just 1 Big family to her.

Love  that  graphic   BTW  ....    Grin

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2015, 12:48PM »

Love  that  graphic   BTW  ....    Grin

Thank You Meaviac.. finally figured it out, I love the one's you have also! Wink

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2015, 06:43PM »

Love  that  graphic   BTW  ....    Grin

Thank You Meaviac.. finally figured it out, I love the one's you have also! Wink
  I  thought  you  might.    Grin

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2015, 09:38AM »

Please keep in mind that all of the ladies have been singing since they were very young and they can likely sing any of the songs.  They may not sing a certain song the same way another lady would.  And, we have not heard all of them do the same songs.  For examples, Lisa Kelly did not perform Dulaman and Chloe did not sing The Voice.  How do we know that we would not have liked their versions of these songs more than the Meav or Lynn Dulaman or Lisa's The Voice?  I will leave it to David to match the songs with the singers as he thinks best.  He has done a very good job so far. Smiley

Jim M... Smiley I give you Kudo's, your right about all you said it's showing it now on tour.
Especially with Meav taking on The Voice explains it. Even with the solo renditions of Susan with The Call & Isle Of Hope now!

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2015, 10:12AM »

Thank you, RealFan c-w.  These ladies are some of the best singers in the world and I doubt they have limits on their abilities -- they can sing anything.  Smiley
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 05:30PM »

If Alex came back for a month like Meav & there was a tour stop near me, I would do ALL in my power to attend!!! I LOVE her voice & would die to see her perform live!!! Smiley

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
The Quiet Man

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 09:22AM »

How About:
February-Lynn
March- Meav
April- Alex
May- Orla
June- Chloe
August- Lisa L
September-Hayley
November-Deirdre

Well, you're catching on to the fact that LK has ruled out further participation, although she's the only one to go on record as such.  Somehow I think Hayley would also probably say no, she's out 8 years and not looking to book anything big.  I COULD see Chloe stepping in on the West Coast...but for the fact that she is going to tour with another singer and that might conflict.  I can't see Orla or Deirdre, both with young children, wanting to get involved again either, although I could be wrong.  I think LL's done, and I think Alex is also done, and neither wants to leave Ireland right now.  Frankly I just think Lynn will step back in and finish things out, but the organization is keeping mum on that precisely to keep the discussion going and so when it's announced it can create more buzz.     
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 01:35PM »

How About:
February-Lynn
March- Meav
April- Alex
May- Orla
June- Chloe
August- Lisa L
September-Hayley
November-Deirdre

Well, you're catching on to the fact that LK has ruled out further participation, although she's the only one to go on record as such.  Somehow I think Hayley would also probably say no, she's out 8 years and not looking to book anything big.  I COULD see Chloe stepping in on the West Coast...but for the fact that she is going to tour with another singer and that might conflict.  I can't see Orla or Deirdre, both with young children, wanting to get involved again either, although I could be wrong.  I think LL's done, and I think Alex is also done, and neither wants to leave Ireland right now.  Frankly I just think Lynn will step back in and finish things out, but the organization is keeping mum on that precisely to keep the discussion going and so when it's announced it can create more buzz.      

Thank You Quiet Man for the Genuine Input Wink & for the well-Description status on all the women.

I had a laugh making the calendar out of fun especially Lynn and Meav have only went out for only 1 month so far.
Meav will only be in for a month. It's funny all the women would of fitted the Anniversary Tour by a month each. Smiley

I 100% agree with you I don't think Lisa K- as much as I know it must be not easy, she loves so much she tweeted on Believe it was a bum she never had the goal to exit CW like this, but needed.
1.Hayley definitely not, she was a absolute fantastic guest for ANJ and 1 tour.
2.Deirdre never say never, but I doubt it, she would though fit perfectly for the Lynn&Meav replacement.
3.Chloe if not busy now could fill later in the Australian and UK tour if she wanted to pay celebration to CW's 10 year success if she wanted to, it's an important part in her life. Smiley
4.For Orla just 1 month like Meav would do, this could be ideally surprises like Meav.
5.Alex also, on Facebook she recently changed her cover picture to her CW day. 1 month wouldn't hurt.

We'll be absolutely surprised, if a new girl, or Orla or Alex take on as example
because if that happens out then that means the LisaL,Lynn,Meav soprano dynamic has nothing to do.
Now I think that understand who "Mum" is. hahaha. I was like who is this Mum

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:38PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2015, 11:37AM »

A Very Unique Tour Surprising Lineup To Be:///

Celtic Woman Tour
We are excited to announce to you all, that both Alex Sharpe and Lynn Hilary will be joining ?#?CelticWoman? as part of our "10th Anniversary Celebration" North American Tour!

Here's the lineup......
Now through April 4th: Máiread, Susan, Mairead Carlin, Méav
April 8th - May 2nd: Máiread, Susan, Mairead Carlin, Lynn
May 3rd - May 22nd: Máiread, Susan, Lynn, Alex
May 27th - June 28th: Máiread, Susan, Mairead Carlin, Alex
Let's the spread the good news!!
#TBT #CW10

:oWOW!!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 10:07AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 10:08AM »

EEEP! My Concert Tour Line-up which I was really hoping for Lynn is Lynn., just Lynn!!  Cheesy Grin Kiss

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 06:23PM »

Omg guys! I just thought of something AMAZING for when Alex returns alongside Susan and Lynn! Wait for it.... Brace yourselves now! Susan and Alex. I Dreamed A Dream. Discuss.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2015, 06:35PM »

Omg guys! I just thought of something AMAZING for when Alex returns alongside Susan and Lynn! Wait for it.... Brace yourselves now! Susan and Alex. I Dreamed A Dream. Discuss.
    Sounds  dreamy  !  I  picture it  as  Alex  leading  like Lisa  K.  and  Susan  coming  in  2nd.   Cool

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 01:39PM »

Either that or Walking The Night/The World Falls Away returns. With Lynn and Alex taking the respective parts on WTN and then Alex assuming Chloe's part on TWFA.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2015, 10:07AM »

Alex is great as a filler for especially Chloe they're voices can sync look at AG. Can't wait for her to share her voice with Susan's! Wink
A tribute to Broadway since both Alex & Susan were like Lisa K theater girls is working plan.

Gosh* what do you think of
A Circle of Life : Lynn, Alex & Susan  Grin

Now that we have Isle Of Hope another SFTH song added
we need an extra Believe song to top it
I wanted to see Lynn, & Alex do the new opening numbers Awakening or Meav do The Call : - P

Sailing looks powerful having Alex and Lynn there or Alex & Mairead C and Susan in the middle Smiley
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:29AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: