Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More surprises to come?  (Read 14855 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 10:39AM »

Hmm there are three different tours left for the season, I wonder who is going to be on them? I know Lynn is going to be so I will most likely have here in the uk or she will be for Australia since its shorter tours. But who will be for the Christmas one and possibly one more? I am thinking maybe chloe ( mentioned she wanted to do it but was not asked but now there is some extra openings on some of the tours) or Deirdre or even Marc again ( since she knows the Christmas one) and when she left she said she will see them again as Lynn recently too!? Hmm what are some other thoughts on this!?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 11:02AM »

Hmm there are three different tours left for the season, I wonder who is going to be on them? I know Lynn is going to be so I will most likely have here in the uk or she will be for Australia since its shorter tours. But who will be for the Christmas one and possibly one more? I am thinking maybe chloe ( mentioned she wanted to do it but was not asked but now there is some extra openings on some of the tours) or Deirdre or even Marc again ( since she knows the Christmas one) and when she left she said she will see them again as Lynn recently too!? Hmm what are some other thoughts on this!?
    When  Meav  completed  her  part of  this  year's  Spring  Tour  she  said  that  ...  "I  am  done for  THIS  tour ...."     or  words close  to  that  effect.  This  could  tacitly  imply  that she  may  be   open  to  future  limited  gigs  like  this  one.   Meav  is  a  very  smart  lady (  an  attourney  to  boot )  and  well  aware  of  how  to phrase  things .  We  will  see, though. 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 11:47AM »

Lynn seeing them again? did she mention when coming along this yr.
Seems Quite Meav really enjoyed Being back with/being Part and all, she was emotional on her last day, so was Lynn
when not sure about last year being her final fill in. I'm sure Lynn was really was happy when the news later came she be a front girl for the Tenth Anniv.

It's quite possible seeing Chloe for a Christmas tour, if Lynn stays on, really be impressed happy perhaps she in some-what a full member again, depends afterwards if announced a new girl.. that would change.
When Meav said "This tour, could it mean the (US tour) or CW10 all together and may return again another year.
Even when asked Alex about wanting her, she claimed as of now she's not called whether she may have an opening offer for
UK or Aust, looks to me Alex would be interested in extending on the anniv, she even hoped she would like to make it to San Paolo 1 day.

It's possible Lisa L comes back for Christmas,

let's thumbs up would Maggie or David Downes ever accept Meav & Lynn together? why not for Christmas
Lisa L & Meav were sopranos.

I actually freshly prefer to see Lynn & Alex take their turn to Christmas shows.
That was a miss miss for them, don't u think except for the obama show, talk shows.

Love Meav xx
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:52AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 11:56AM »

Oh yeah I can see Lynn or alex for Australia Lynn or chloe  or even lisa lambe for the uk or even meav and maybe lisa lambe for Christmas or meav since they know the music!? We will see I think lisa lambe maybe done for good w cw but not sure and hope not. Chloe for uk maybe not so far off though since she likes being close to home and was wondering a tour or two ago why she wasn't asked, and she was an original!?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: