Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inspiration by realfan-cw (Meav..Tour Pic Guess)  (Read 4900 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: February 23, 2015, 12:55PM »

I wanted to create a pic of how Meav would look if she joined the Tour.
I know on Twitter the Synan created a unique dress especially for her

but I didn't go by it since it was only a sketch.
If Meav is a replacement for Lynn then in most cases it's easy to have Meav take the dress of Lynn and modify it.
(I had an updated Meav much better, but looking back I prefer this one, didn't want her to look too similar to Lynn,
plus the white bits, capture a bit of Meav's former ANJ postures.)

If Meav was an addition which I wished could happen there the four would be:

Originally the pic was only Meav, Lynn, Susan & Mairead C,
but I thought to add Alex back who I most would want to see again. just for Fun.. Wink it was great I took the inspiration from her wexford carol solo project.; )

Now by the new's being true. Can't wait to see Meav's actual dress, I could be completely wrong, or completely right
you never know..  Roll Eyes
Happy Ten Year's friends!

sincerely
realfanc-w!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:13AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 02:28PM »

Nice picture. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 03:53PM »

gorgeous  as  always.       I'll  get  to  see my  Lovely  Lark  !!!!       Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss 

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 07:30PM »

On   the  Face Book  posting, her  dress looks similar  to the one  she  was in for the Home For  Christmas  recording.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 06:54AM »

On   the  Face Book  posting, her  dress looks similar  to the one  she  was in for the Home For  Christmas  recording.
nah! Very different kind of! The one for the Christmas was pure white silk/ taffeta with silver and a mermaid dress that is tight fight and then flares out towards the bottom the dress from what is shown is soft white chiffon with green leaf stitching and gold sequence clusters and it looks like it goes into an A-line pattern or ball gown but definitely some sort of puff!! Sorry, I love dresses and her new one is gorgeous to!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 11:00AM »

I was so in wanting Lynn & Meav to share the stage  Sad
it's been in my thought's for years even seeing Lisa L with Meav was great!

The Facebook Group Photo I Have Been waiting For Because of the shot of Meav
Now I can add Meav for a complete Poster of with All  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 10:27AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 11:08AM »

Speaking of Home For Christmas

My original intent was making Believe with Alex & Lynn in it but had let go since
I don't know what color would fit a fourth member, remembering it was a 3-Girl line up at the time.
That's before ever thinking of making this Tenth Anniversary Pic since I didn't know Meav was participating at the time.
This is the 2nd pic I have done, I have a finished Alex & Lynn added to Home For Christmas if all of you would like to see.
it is my first not as largely done as this one, but pretty cool I wanted all the girls to have a christmas special.
I can share it with you if your interested.,.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:14AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 06:20PM »

Speaking of Home For Christmas

My original intent was making Believe with Alex & Lynn in it but had let go since
I don't know what color would fit a fourth member, remembering it was a 3-Girl line up at the time.
That's before ever thinking of making this Tenth Anniversary Pic since I didn't know Meav was participating at the time.
This is the 2nd pic I have done, I have a finished Alex & Lynn added to Home For Christmas if all of you would like to see.
it is my first not as largely done as this one, but pretty cool I wanted all the girls to have a christmas special.
I can share it with you if your interested.,.
   I  would  like  that ...   Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: