Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a sneaking suspicion of who would step in after Meav...  (Read 18490 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 12:06PM »

Alex Sharpe
As for Alex she will have obviously have 2 songs one of them as easy as ever.

1.The Voice
As Meav did it has been a great Lisa Kelly successor to Alex as well which all (3) have both performed brilliantly no offense to Susan's take (4) afterwards.
It will be the song because Scarborough Fair and The Voice are both made to represent ANJ.

Whether CW will take a different step and have her take on 1 of her signature song perhaps You'll be in My Heart or MHWHA would be a surprise twist.

2.Dulaman
Though could this be the momentum of Alex's first debut of her taking on the role of Dulaman!!

Debate: If Susan transitions on to the Dulaman girl, Alex could receive Caledonia back along The Voice but I don't think so, or do so?
            Mairead Carlin doing Dulaman possible also, but I see Susan filling Lisa as the next girl in line.
           Although to have to respect the CW rights within the line-up setup, I guess Meav & Lynn,-looks to be Alex will have to suck in Dulaman and The Voice

Shocked
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:14PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 03:58PM »

Alex may do "The Voice" and "My Heart Was Home Again." We'll have to wait and see.
Although if she does "Dulaman," I think she could do that really well.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 05:58PM »

Alex may do "The Voice" and "My Heart Was Home Again." We'll have to wait and see.
Although if she does "Dulaman," I think she could do that really well.

Thank's Alway's for amazing inputs!* I've listened to your channel recently and you are an inspiration Tiffany. Wink

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Hollie

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 12:01AM »

I called the Qantas Credit Union Arena (Sydney, AUS) where the girl's will be performing in September and they referred me to Nine Touring and Events which is an Australian booking agency and they could confirm for me that there are going to be 5 members on stage but it could change beforehand due to something coming up or CW management.

I wonder if that means us Aussie's will get the pleasure of hearing both Lynn and Alex...

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 11:01AM »

Wow Thanks for sharing!!. That would be 1 extraordinary combination to hear.  I always thought Alex & Mairead's dramatic voices suited well, and
and when Susan sang first time in Believe a lot of fans thought she sounded at times similarly to Alex in power, and Lynn is always a great addition as always pairing
with her friend Alex. What a completely beautiful Harmony those 4 would be. Smiley

Going back to 5 girls is the Best Tribute to Celebrate The Ten Year's!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:09PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 02:10PM »

I called the Qantas Credit Union Arena (Sydney, AUS) where the girl's will be performing in September and they referred me to Nine Touring and Events which is an Australian booking agency and they could confirm for me that there are going to be 5 members on stage but it could change beforehand due to something coming up or CW management.

I wonder if that means us Aussie's will get the pleasure of hearing both Lynn and Alex...

I will be at that show too!!! I really hope there'll be five members Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That would be amazing!

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Hollie

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 02:33PM »

I will be at that show too!!! I really hope there'll be five members Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That would be amazing!

It would be amazing and I may even bump into you there xD  what section are you sitting in?

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 07:24PM »

The rumors of Alex coming back stemmed from an interview with Susan which came out on Friday.  Following the Cleveland show Friday night, I asked Sarah and Edel whether it was true that Alex would be returning.  Neither had heard anything about it, they said and neither gave indication in their body language that they may be sitting on the news.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to ask the girls at the M&G whether the rumor was true (I was too bent on speaking with Meav as much as I could.  It is entirely plausible that Susan knows of the substitution and they don't.

As far as their being five soloists, the publicity posters that come out from Celtic Woman have in the past included five (e/g. last year they included both Lisa and Lynn), so I'm not sure the venues would know much about that.  However, the show contains many songs with which Alex is familiar from her time with the group.  Alex once told me that Orinoco Flow was the one song where the lyrics gave her trouble, keeping her on her toes each time they sang it.  Cheesy

With the girls at the Cleveland M&G this past Friday.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:27PM by Starman » Logged

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 03:37AM »

It would be amazing and I may even bump into you there xD  what section are you sitting in?

Section B, (front and centre Cheesy ) Hope to meet you!

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Hollie

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 04:14AM »

Section B, (front and centre Cheesy ) Hope to meet you!

I'm in section 5 and hope to see you there!  Are you doing stage door afterward?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 05:53AM »

The rumors of Alex coming back stemmed from an interview with Susan which came out on Friday.  Following the Cleveland show Friday night, I asked Sarah and Edel whether it was true that Alex would be returning.  Neither had heard anything about it, they said and neither gave indication in their body language that they may be sitting on the news.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to ask the girls at the M&G whether the rumor was true (I was too bent on speaking with Meav as much as I could.  It is entirely plausible that Susan knows of the substitution and they don't.

As far as their being five soloists, the publicity posters that come out from Celtic Woman have in the past included five (e/g. last year they included both Lisa and Lynn), so I'm not sure the venues would know much about that.  However, the show contains many songs with which Alex is familiar from her time with the group.  Alex once told me that Orinoco Flow was the one song where the lyrics gave her trouble, keeping her on her toes each time they sang it.  Cheesy

With the girls at the Cleveland M&G this past Friday.
o/t but biased and love your banner Wink that was an unforgettable night!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 09:02AM »

Maggie tweeted 4 days ago that she was finalising the schedule for Alex and someone else ! She's teasing us Cheesy

"Just finalizing some scheduling for miss @Alexsharpe1 and.... "
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:04AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2015, 03:00AM »

Maggie tweeted 4 days ago that she was finalising the schedule for Alex and someone else ! She's teasing us Cheesy

"Just finalizing some scheduling for miss @Alexsharpe1 and.... "

I think Maggie took teasing lessons from Lisa Kelly! LOL! Cheesy

Hmmm I can't wait to find out who else!

sammiesoprano22

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2015, 06:23AM »

Alex just favorited my tweet about it being a dream come true to hopefully see her in Rochester, NY!! Grin Yes please (here's hoping)!!!!

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2015, 08:34AM »

I know that it'll probably never happen seeing as how she has a tremendously successful solo career of her own, but wouldn't it be AWESOME if Haley were to rejoin the group for the Australia Tour?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: