Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a sneaking suspicion of who would step in after Meav...  (Read 18484 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2015, 09:44AM »

EEP ! My Dream is really Turned into a Reality !   All (X) Lynn Smiles     Kiss

Not only will I get to see The 10th Anniversary Celebration, I also get the entire full Emerald Tour Treatment NOW only in April..x that I never got to experience in 2014 last year all (+) with/ my lovely  Lynn included  !!!!        Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Susan, Lynn & Alex is a cloud nine miracle lineup*!
 and I really would of wanted Alex most of all...,
 --But this Time Around for me getting The Emerald Cast is truly very special ! Smiley

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:57AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2015, 10:02AM »

I would love be to see the Susan/Lynn/Alex lineup, but am on Cloud 9 for the chance to see Alex live Huh?

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2015, 10:08AM »

I would love be to see the Susan/Lynn/Alex lineup, but am on Cloud 9 for the chance to see Alex live Huh?

Cheesy did you meant (?) a question mark sammie or a "!"

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2015, 10:32AM »

!!!!!!!!! My keyboard has a mind of it's own! Lol

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2015, 12:57PM »

!!!!!!!!! My keyboard has a mind of it's own! Lol

LoL too  Grin didn't know what to say Wink

so your going to the Alex, Mairead C & Susan lineup in June(?)

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2015, 01:25PM »

hmm I am wondering who will be on for the other tours after the us tour ends? I think they will still have Australia, and the uk!  There was no mention of who will take over those even though I kind of have a feeling that Lynn will be in Australia and the uk I am not sure, maybe Hayley westenra as a surprise since she lives there?? I would not mind that if I end up going to the uk show! Anyone else have any predictions!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Quiet Man

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2015, 01:43PM »

Actually yes, I do have a prediction.  I believe that Lynn will probably go to Australia and that Alex or Meav will sub in for the UK, more likely Alex - that way the moms don't have to go too far from their families, while Lynn has no kids to leave behind.  Further, I think there may be a DVD shot this summer with all the participants on this tour, but no more additions, as a retrospective.  I have a strong belief that there will also be a Symphony 2015 tour for Christmas, for which I HOPE we will see the return of Lisa Lambe, but any combination is fine.   
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2015, 02:14PM »

Actually yes, I do have a prediction.  I believe that Lynn will probably go to Australia and that Alex or Meav will sub in for the UK, more likely Alex - that way the moms don't have to go too far from their families, while Lynn has no kids to leave behind.  Further, I think there may be a DVD shot this summer with all the participants on this tour, but no more additions, as a retrospective.  I have a strong belief that there will also be a Symphony 2015 tour for Christmas, for which I HOPE we will see the return of Lisa Lambe, but any combination is fine.   
nice! I think Lynn will prob. go to Australia while Alex will prob be the best bet for the uk as Meav has just done part of the tour (unless she really wants to) and it was so good to hear her/ meet her! I really hope that they do another taping this summer with all the participants like lynn, alex ,meav ,susan, mairead and mairead hopefully with new songs (susans and Mairead c's would have made a huge difference and go off of that!) and maybe in the uk so it's easier for them or in Ireland before? Hmm we'll just have to wait and see!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2015, 02:54PM »

I am planning to see Susan/Alex/Mairead N/Mairead C in June!! I saw the same lineup with Meav instead of Alex earlier this month nth, but got extatic when I found out I could have a chance to see Alex live!!!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 10:24AM »

Actually yes, I do have a prediction.  I believe that Lynn will probably go to Australia and that Alex or Meav will sub in for the UK, more likely Alex - that way the moms don't have to go too far from their families, while Lynn has no kids to leave behind.  Further, I think there may be a DVD shot this summer with all the participants on this tour, but no more additions, as a retrospective.  I have a strong belief that there will also be a Symphony 2015 tour for Christmas, for which I HOPE we will see the return of Lisa Lambe, but any combination is fine.  

Alex live is a great-experience, as Meav.

I believe it will be Lynn also, seems she may possibly continue with Celtic Woman I read somewhere on Wikipedia that said on CW's site she is staying on
for the next special & album
... I looked on CW.com couldn't figure it out Sad

Although Chloe is on my mind, I know Lisa K won't. It might not happen because if it does The US & Europe will want refunds Cheesy
Chloe is major. Anyone wonder why Orla has not interested in doing a month.

REALLY!! this soon? I have a feeling this won't happen but I do want that so much!!! Cheesy

If David wants a chance for Meav & Lynn to be together the time is now!

we were so so -so close to having them on tour, but the 3-girl way
we couldn't.

Plus now that Alex is back a chance for a second special for Alex & Lynn for more of their Celtic Woman honor-ship is a great timing opportunity. and to have Alex and Meav together would be simply DIVINE heavenly. Grin

Mairead Carlin has done so much already for her to wait for her PBS taping special opportunity.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:35AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2015, 10:39AM »

Now there's a Top-Notch

Celtic Woman's 10th Anniversary "The Most Special Ultimate's Best Production Yet**
Meav
Lynn
Alex
Susan
Mairead C
Mairead

A First-Ever!
Meav w/Lynn
Alex w/MaireadC & Susan
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 10:41AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

sammiesoprano22

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2015, 11:08AM »

Tickets are purchased to see Alex in Rochester!!!  Grin Is it June yet!?!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2015, 05:47PM »

yes, wondering why orla isn't included?!  Prob. not enough time! And from a tweet sent to chloe and her reply was that they did not ask her to come back... I am not sure what that means but maybe since she literally gave them no notice and like any job you really don't come back after that, which I hope is not the case! Prob. for the Europe tour and the maybe the symphony tour we would have a better chance of getting Lisa lambe back for a little if her schedule is open and since she had everything planned out and more than likely talked to management a while back which h is that case they can ask her to come back for any tour just like Lynn, maev and Alex etc... But not sure? But I have seem Lynn and Alex twice and they are phenomenal as was Meav, who live really blew me away (Since at first I was not much of a fan :/, but def. on the bandwagon now!) And yes, I will be more than likely by the middle of April (hopefully next week) I will have tickets secure! Just wondering though, is anyone else from the states planning on going to any of the uk dates or Australia (not going THAT far!) or am I the only one? It just happens that it falls on the right date during the right time and the location is three stops from my cousin!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:49PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2015, 05:54PM »

yes, wondering why orla isn't included?!  Prob. not enough time! And from a tweet sent to chloe and her reply was that they did not ask her to come back... I am not sure what that means but maybe since she literally gave them no notice and like any job you really don't come back after that, which I hope is not the case! Prob. for the Europe tour and the maybe the symphony tour we would have a better chance of getting Lisa lambe back for a little if her schedule is open and since she had everything planned out and more than likely talked to management a while back which h is that case they can ask her to come back for any tour just like Lynn, Meav and Alex etc... But not sure? But I have seem Lynn and Alex twice and they are phenomenal as was Meav, who live really blew me away (Since at first I was not much of a fan :/, but def. on the bandwagon now!) And yes, I will be more than likely by the middle of April (hopefully next week) I will have tickets secure! Just wondering though, is anyone else from the states planning on going to any of the uk dates or Australia (not going THAT far!) or am I the only one? It just happens that it falls on the right date during the right time and the location is three stops from my cousin!
   Congrats  for  getting  on  the  MEAV  wagon !    Grin   you might  be  right  about  Chloe, but  it's  also  true  that  CW  ltd.  knows  she  has  a  lot  of  irons  in  the proverbial fire  right now too.  I  was  kind of  hoping  to see Deirdre sometime - she  is  certainly  underrated.   Cool

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2015, 07:02PM »

yes, wondering why orla isn't included?!  Prob. not enough time! And from a tweet sent to chloe and her reply was that they did not ask her to come back... I am not sure what that means but maybe since she literally gave them no notice and like any job you really don't come back after that, which I hope is not the case! Prob. for the Europe tour and the maybe the symphony tour we would have a better chance of getting Lisa lambe back for a little if her schedule is open and since she had everything planned out and more than likely talked to management a while back which h is that case they can ask her to come back for any tour just like Lynn, Meav and Alex etc... But not sure? But I have seem Lynn and Alex twice and they are phenomenal as was Meav, who live really blew me away (Since at first I was not much of a fan :/, but def. on the bandwagon now!) And yes, I will be more than likely by the middle of April (hopefully next week) I will have tickets secure! Just wondering though, is anyone else from the states planning on going to any of the uk dates or Australia (not going THAT far!) or am I the only one? It just happens that it falls on the right date during the right time and the location is three stops from my cousin!
   Congrats  for  getting  on  the  MEAV  wagon !    Grin   you might  be  right  about  Chloe, but  it's  also  true  that  CW  ltd.  knows  she  has  a  lot  of  irons  in  the proverbial fire  right now too.  I  was  kind of  hoping  to see Deirdre sometime - she  is  certainly  underrated.   Cool haha, Thank you! She definitely blew me away! And yeah w chloe I guess that kinda goes w any job I guess when you quit w no notice or not try to talk it out w management, she might have been able to do a little of the tour if she would've!
And I thought about Deirdre or even Hayley! They are both excellent and hayley lives in London and I would love to hear any of those ladies! And recently listened to and love Hayley's summer song! So good!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: