Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a sneaking suspicion of who would step in after Meav...  (Read 18487 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2015, 07:06PM »

I  got  to  see Hayley  in  concert  when  she  made a  rare  trip  to Wisconsin  last December.  It  was  a combo  of  Christmas  tunes and  regular songs  she  sings.  Wisconsin  is only  one  state  over  from  my  Minnesota, so it was  only  a  6  hour  bus  trip - well worth  the bus  trip.  Hayley  was  awesome !    Shocked 

avalonfreak06

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2015, 11:19PM »

Actually yes, I do have a prediction.  I believe that Lynn will probably go to Australia and that Alex or Meav will sub in for the UK, more likely Alex - that way the moms don't have to go too far from their families, while Lynn has no kids to leave behind.  Further, I think there may be a DVD shot this summer with all the participants on this tour, but no more additions, as a retrospective.  I have a strong belief that there will also be a Symphony 2015 tour for Christmas, for which I HOPE we will see the return of Lisa Lambe, but any combination is fine.   

Do we know for sure that there will be a symphony tour this year? I know that there always and usually is...But I havent heard anything about it even happening yet.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2015, 11:59AM »

I am not sure on it but more than likely since it's probably to early to say!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Quiet Man

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2015, 07:13PM »

I asked Maggie point blank in Newark if there would be a Christmas tour, and she said there would be, and it would be mostly east this time, since it was mostly west last time.  I think we will start hearing the particulars toward the end of the summer. 
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2015, 09:04PM »

I asked Maggie point blank in Newark if there would be a Christmas tour, and she said there would be, and it would be mostly east this time, since it was mostly west last time.  I think we will start hearing the particulars toward the end of the summer. 
  I  hope  they  come  back  to  the  Mid West  again-  especially  Minnesota.    Undecided

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2015, 09:15PM »

Midwest would be nice--especially St. Louis! We haven't had a Symphony concert yet, plus we got skipped on the regular tour this year.  Roll Eyes

Thanks, Shining Bright!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2015, 11:38AM »

It's quite likely so Lisa Lambe would be invited back for symphony or CW by then...
Although I would love to hear Lynn take on some Home For Christmas songs, I would to for Alex but that I know may not..or could?
I so wanted Alex & Lynn to be apart of a Christmas DVD also, perhaps with Mairead Carlin for the next one : DD call it Jingle Bell.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Quiet Man

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2015, 07:48AM »

Jingle Belles might work better.  That said, everybody be careful about um, high expectations.  Yes, Maggie getting Alex, Lynn AND Meav to all return was a coup, but it was partly fueled by this being a special year because it was the 10th anniversary.  When they start the next ten years it's back to business as usual, and we don't know who is going to fill that third vocalist spot on a permanent basis, or even if ALL the slots will be filled permanently, since MC is taking a little break this time around too.  What I think we can bank on is that there will never be more than three vocalists touring.  I think we might, emphasize MIGHT, see the end of Mairead Nesbitt's time with CW.  I looked at the program, and her husband is no longer listed as involved with the lighting of the show, so interpret that as you will.  I think dreams of getting everyone together again are just that, dreams.  According to a tweet, Chloe wasn't even asked to participate this time out, and, on twitter and FB Lisa Kelly has ruled out EVER participating again (she probably wishes people would stop asking, though there's no way she'll ever say that in public).  So, let's all take a deep breath, keep it real, and wait for the next set of announcements.   
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2015, 01:49PM »

Celtic Woman's Fun For Christmas: Jingle Bells
If there is to be ever another Holiday Special call it the trio Lynn, Mairead C & Alex be the fit to do it
none of these girls have yet gotten a Holiday special invitation.
Then they are finished with CW for the Holiday Theme.

Alex & Susan got the mark but not Deirdre
I wonder why of all Deirdre was used as a filler but not become a CW.
Alex got it because Orla left, and Susan got it because Lisa K left??

New Girl for Emerald Tour wasn't found too soon after Mairead C
Instead of a new girl, they allowed Lynn to continue her CW adventure.
Only Alex & Meav return are just for the anniversary special, Lynn had been back since the 2014 in Emerald taking back her place
since Lisa L departure. Could she stop after this, we'll see to tell.

Mairead Nesbitt
A replacement for Mairead N would be surprising to see, I do believe so, but she has enjoyed doing for ten years  that shows justice I see her continuing as long as it means how important CW success is to her.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:18PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: