Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet & Greet  (Read 2637 times)
sammiesoprano22

« on: March 13, 2015, 08:01AM »

Anyone know who to talk to at the Rochester,NY PBS about Meet & Greet for the show on June 23?

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 08:27AM »

Meet and Greets are only available through your local PBS station. If you get your tickets through them, you might be able to also get Meet and Greet passes.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 10:30AM »

Meet and Greets are only available through your local PBS station. If you get your tickets through them, you might be able to also get Meet and Greet passes.

Good to know, it's a risk though the PBS special is airing now in March so for those who had the tour already couldn't benefit, plus I purchased mines in early February thought I was a bit late for seats but had excellent seating arrangement Grin I want
to try the meet & greet but can't risk it having to wait until March if I don't my show is April so I need guarantee good seats if you get plus I'm more comfortable taking the chance when PBS specials air before a tour even 1 year prior to a concert show. Smiley

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 01:50PM »

I bet there can be one for Baltimore.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: