Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoiler... Cleveland Ohio Review  (Read 3855 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: March 14, 2015, 12:32AM »

well, first I will start out by saying you are all in for a treat! This was needed after the week I had! I had to go full time back at my other job since I quit the new one. I have never seen so much awful and hate in my life and what not.. and coming back to open arms lots of love  and big hugs!! Plus having no means of contact for a week, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but w work you need it and going downtown I needed something. brief 24 pre show! Was excited to leave work sleep and when I got up it was show day! So I got up worked out and showered. By this time It was time to get ready! Besides rushing and nothing cooperating I managed to make it out the door on time!! Picked my dad and sis up from the airport, so much traffic I ran 15 minutes late for dinner reservation at Buca's (the girls fav. rest.) and was told the m&g's were post show!  I freaked out thinking they were before and called the theatre to confirm... It was okay! Then me tom mike patty her husband mom dad and 2 friends headed off downtown! All's good till we hit the city, I thought we were never going to make it (kicks in crazy adopted Ny driver mode!!) Parking lot was full and accidently hit a cone I think! I then proceeded to tell the guy, well w insane traffic were do I park?! Found a spot on the top of the parking garage which led to the front of the theatres thankfully! Sold out show tonight and in reference to nick on twitter we were on fire tonight and I think it had a lot to do w it being 100 degrees in the theatre, even the girls were warm. So I got my m&g met Dylan and mad our way to our seats front row!
          Just a synapse... I love the arrangements of the songs, which the set list is posted but I would loved to hear some new ones written for them but was very happy and surprised none the less! It was my first time seeing Mairaid carlin and Meav loved loved loved them! I like how maireads voice is so natural and higher but not to over powering! I loved her dresses she had on. Her gold one was my favorite (eventhough Susans was gorgeous to! And Her doing Nella fantasia in her black/blue lace dress blew me away! Her other blue  sleeveless one was gorgeous to!!

Maev-This was my first time seeing her! I am a fan now! I really wasn't at first but now that she is older I like the power in her voice! WOW! And I loved and everyone laughed when nick offered his hand and she put her hand up and flipped her hair and walked past him!! So funny! And her smaller movements work well w the songs! Plus she moves during the dancing songs! her dresses are really pretty to! I like all of them she had!

Susan was amazing, loved her gold dress and her blue one caught your eye immediately, gorgeous!  And love her powerful voice! She was getting hot because she kept putting the hair away from her face and knd of wiping her face. I agree it was very hot in there. Very emotional to during the slower songs. Very well done.

Mairead N. She was just having a blast! And loved both dresses! Not sure but noticed she didn't move around as much? Maybe it was because they were set back (they did come up a few time) and din't have room or something else??

Def. a special night to remember for everyone! Specially it being were they started! Tons of standing o's tonight! And during intermission I talked to Edel and sarah! They are amazing! Edel ask how I liked the show? Loved it! No one was around to  take a pic so she said oh everyone's doing selfies! OK! The she said she like my dress/sweater because it was her fav. color (teal!  I thank her and went to sarah!  we took a picture and had fin! (she has a noticeable accent were edel didn't and chatted as if we new each other for a long time!) The m&g was so fun for us! They took on stage and around, could not believe I was actually on stage!! Then the girls came out so I did picks and videos! well Nick came by (what a cutie!)in his pea coat and scarf  and chatted! Then I was up! Mairead N complemented me on my dressand hugged and I told her how gorgeous they looked and thank you! Next was Meav! I was not dreaming! Gave her a hug! and then it was Mairead carlin was is so sweet and hugged her! And then gave susan a hug and she was like thenk you for coming again and good to see you (she remembers me from before) as did Mairead N! So fun and I told them I was over there a few months ago and loved it!  Plus I got 3 group picture and will have to print and frame!
So overall my long synapse it was  a memorable night and one I wont forget! And a big thank you to everyone who made it possible and helped! It turned out to be a great night! And to think I was thinking of not going due to the way the week was going! I would have regretted it!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:51PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:01AM »

Thanks  Barb ...I  enjoyed  your  accounting.     Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 12:53PM »

Thanks  Barb ...I  enjoyed  your  accounting.     Smiley
Your welcome! It was definitely an amazing night not to forget! Plus, I forgot to mention Nick and the other dancer were a big hit last night and just incredible FLYING across the stage!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 12:57PM »

Also,  I  am  not surprised  to  hear  about  Meav's  power. It  might  be  that she  was  just  given  mainly finesse  songs  for awhile. I am  about  to experience  it  for  myself  in  about  5  hours.  Smiley   

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 05:18PM »

Also,  I  am  not surprised  to  hear  about  Meav's  power. It  might  be  that she  was  just  given  mainly finesse  songs  for awhile. I am  about  to experience  it  for  myself  in  about  5  hours.  Smiley   
just saw this! Have a good time!!And it must have been because I didn't like her voice as much when she first started but hearing her live was like whoa!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 07:43PM »

Also,  I  am  not surprised  to  hear  about  Meav's  power. It  might  be  that she  was  just  given  mainly finesse  songs  for awhile. I am  about  to experience  it  for  myself  in  about  5  hours.  Smiley  

Raving* Meaviac
 To a Great Show to You & Seeing Live your lovely Sweet Lady Lark Meav!
 XOXO Meav XOXO
 Wishes of Pure Enjoyments
 sincerely,
 realfancw

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:48PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 03:20AM »

Also,  I  am  not surprised  to  hear  about  Meav's  power. It  might  be  that she  was  just  given  mainly finesse  songs  for awhile. I am  about  to experience  it  for  myself  in  about  5  hours.  Smiley  

Raving* Meaviac
 To a Great Show to You & Seeing Live your lovely Sweet Lady Lark Meav!
 XOXO Meav XOXO
 Wishes of Pure Enjoyments
 sincerely,
 realfancw

It was  as  I had  hoped.  Meav  was as  wonderful as  she could  be with  her  typically  gorgeous  voice.  Meav  also  displayed  definite  signs  that  she  was having    fun and enjoying  herself on  stage.   And Meav was  very  sweet  and  appreciative   and the  M@G  !   Thank  you  for  your  good  thoughts !  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 05:09AM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: