Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts about 'Hiding Away'  (Read 6091 times)
MaryNorth93
« on: February 14, 2015, 12:25PM »

Hi all,

What are your thoughts about the album?

It's very beautiful. I really needed to get into it, but the more I listen to it the more beautiful it becomes. It has an very interesting mix of 'folky' tunes and tender, sweet songs. Days Go By is beyond gorgeous and scaringly relatable for me at the moment. Knock Knock is an great song too, so much fun!

I hope Lisa is proud of it. I can say without an doubt this is one of my favorite CW solo-albums at the moment.
Eric90

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 06:54PM »

That's great to hear, I ordered mine a week ago haven't got it yet though but hopefully soon, I've heard a couple songs from it, I'm trying not to listen to them until I get the CD but I can't help it lol my favorites so far are Heaven, All We Are, and Ain't Love Something. they are all very relaxing

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 09:07AM »

When LisaL announced that she had a new solo album coming, I preordered one right then and there.  It came a coupla days ago, and since I didn’t read the entire preorder offer, I didn’t know it would be autographed ( Cheesy YAY! Cheesy).  Now that I’ve listened to the CD a few times, my one-word description for it is infectious.  There’s not a single song in this collection that I skip-over -- and I cannot say that about a lot of albums, especially the ones with all-new material.  Lisa co-wrote a couple of the songs, and they are my favorites:  “Hiding Away” and “Days Go By” (no, it’s not the same song that Keith Urban sings). 
  Congrats to Lisa for realizing this dream; she worked very hard and probably spent most of her savings to complete this project; but the accomplishment is something she can be proud of and something we fans can enjoy for a long time.     

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 11:58AM »

Now  I know  I must  order  mine  soon.....    Cool

celtic.cutie

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 10:55PM »

I might have to wait for it to hit iTunes and Spotify...my parents are not keen on buying things online. The sorrows of not being 18 Undecided

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 09:46PM »

I cannot stop listening to mine Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: