Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "And once again.. Grace will lead us home by Meav :Orinoco Flow & Amazing Grace`  (Read 7448 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: March 15, 2015, 06:06PM »

A Moment we all been waiting For:

Orinoco Flow - Celtic Woman - Meav 3/14/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_K5bD3lxA0

Grin Grin  Cheesy Grin Grin

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 11:08AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17PM »

Thanks for posting! Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 07:22PM »

Are there any more vids that feature Meav?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 04:14AM »

This is AWESOME! Thanks for posting! I hope there will be more soon. Smiley

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 11:04AM »

Are there any more vids that feature Meav?

This is the only 1 up with Meav so far!
 Cheesy show's how much I love hearing a favorite Celtic Woman from the past hearing their sound singing the songs they would've done in the specials had they not left/show's how much I love that to a point I couldn't keep myself this March from not checking up anything new from time to time.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:08PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 11:56AM »

Very honoring that they kept the Emerald touch added in, I think it's a great tribute in for those who miss Lisa and her waves that she was famous for in Dulaman. I believe that idea to wave on outside the spoons was the idea given to add on to Orinoco Flow if I guess that.
Now the two side girls have a really special job role of their own differentiating them specially from the girls.

I'm not sure if these changes are temporary because Meav sudden entrance back will it change when Lynn returns for the waving and flying I mean.
1 is The Flying In intro, I couldn't see Mairead since she was already on the floor, I could tell Susan was trying to capture the flying moment while Meav walked in stage as we would expect Meav to do gorgeously even if they didn't do the fly this time was all this newness too much for our Meav to get use do? just kidding :DThe Tour is perhaps to keep it fresh new but bring back some of the classic elements in to it.

Glad to see Meav she did move and surprised me a lot,especially the end I am practicing that back hand move it looks quite complex but really simple even she brings in back the classic but is working well on the new techniques for fans.
The Best moment was hearing Meav do the Orinoco Flow the raising voices highlight during the song, that became a key element for Lisa Lambe along with Susan & Chloe, then we were blown away by Lynn's go try at it, and now am amazed, Meav it was so loving to hear her voice do it, that's the bits I waited a long time for to hear. Exceptional that our lovely Alex Sharpe will also get to experience this change next!  Grin
I never thought we would get a chance of this version of Orinnco Flow with Lynn, or Alex again, but weeee I am ecstatic that we can hear Meav do it too Cheesy

« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:09PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 04:51PM »

Very honoring that they kept the Emerald touch added in, I think it's a great tribute in for those who miss Lisa and her waves that she was famous for in Dulaman. I believe that idea to wave on outside the spoons was the idea given to add on to Orinoco Flow if I guess that.
Now the two side girls have a really special job role of their own differentiating them specially from the girls.

I'm not sure if these changes are temporary because Meav sudden entrance back will it change when Lynn returns for the waving and flying I mean.
1 is The Flying In intro, I couldn't see Mairead since she was already on the floor, I could tell Susan was trying to capture the flying moment while Meav walked in stage as we would expect Meav to do gorgeously even if they didn't do the fly this time was all this newness too much for our Meav to get use do? just kidding :DThe Tour is perhaps to keep it fresh new but bring back some of the classic elements in to it.

Glad to see Meav she did move and surprised me a lot,especially the end I am practicing that back hand move it looks quite complex but really simple even she brings in back the classic but is working well on the new techniques for fans.
The Best moment was hearing Meav do the Orinoco Flow the raising voices highlight during the song, that became a key element for Lisa Lambe along with Susan & Chloe, then we were blown away by Lynn's go try at it, and now am amazed, Meav it was so loving to hear her voice do it, that's the bits I waited a long time for to hear. Exceptional that our lovely Alex Sharpe will also get to experience this change next!  Grin
I never thought we would get a chance of this version of Orinnco Flow with Lynn, or Alex again, but weeee I am ecstatic that we can hear Meav do it too Cheesy

The add in is my fav. part!  gave me chills! And yes, meav can definitely move and dance!  Love it!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 04:56PM »

I  love  it  even  more  'cause  I  was  there ...hehe      Grin

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 10:02AM »

I  love  it  even  more  'cause  I  was  there ...hehe      Grin

Wink That's Got's to be the Best Part ..I'm so Glad For You!x

It's also a great feeling Meav is around performing during my Birthday month <: D..coming this week-end..
I'm traveling to 1 favorite location of mine. I will be back coming on forum be back perhaps later in the next week!*
this is a few of my last posts for today I can't waitx.  

Maybe until after then some more surprising vids of Meav may show up for all of us ( To love and be happy xxx )!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 10:04AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 10:11AM »

I can celebrate There by singing around the place TAR -the version MEAV's STYLE!   Grin Smiley !!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 01:25PM »

I can celebrate There by singing around the place TAR -the version MEAV's STYLE!   Grin Smiley !!
   Indeed  !    Smiley  One  thing  i  noticed  about  Meav at  my  concert  is  that  she  was  REALLY  having  fun  out  there, enjoying herself  and  not  taking  herself  seriously, but  at  the  same  time,  performing  with  her  patented  perfection.    Smiley   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 05:09PM »

For those of you who had the fortunes to see Meav perform back with Celtic Woman congrats!

However for those Celtic Woman participants who didn't get Meav on their ticket or else didn't make it out to go so I have something else to share.

Knowing that Meav did return we were patient enough to wait for any clips that might of showed up during the month of March sector of 2015.

As with any song, for me it was more important that since we gotten plenty of Lynn with most of the songs, that we hope of getting Meav

upon the newer songs more importantly.

What we Gotten
So Far we got TAR on a new's show, a snippet of The Parting Glass by CW's, a brand new snip of Somewhere over the Rainbow and Orinoco Flow thanks to a fan we got to hear Meav singing the new re-imagined modern version of CW's original songs but newer.
(Meav singing the Lalalahaalla as Lisa Lambe & not long ago we got the thrill of Lynn take it out.

Amazing Grace
It wasn't until the very last show of Meav, that I was reluctantly about to say we got to give up, embrace what we gotten.
Amazing Grace was the 1 clip outside of TAR that was super important to get a recording of her on it since it be so special
to capture a SFTH piece for Meav.

Orinoco Flow Modern Take was Great Enough
Thanks to a wonderful fan she has shared with us a clip of Amazing Grace
The most exciting moment outside of Orinoco Flow holler's we can really hear how Meav belts the Grace will lead us home
and as though I thought she would stand to the original classic way of Lynn's approach, I was stunned Meav took the unique feature that Lisa Lambe has
done so with Amazing Grace. I sing this one a lot and I understand how Lisa must of added that extended part perhaps it was easier,to belt that in to help her out, or it was more fun, but when Meav done it, it felt more as she wanted to reveal her power by her voice in it which is funny to say Meav and Lisa done the same thing but it felt different purpose one fun and the other because the elegance of the Voice of Meav

The Differences
Of course it makes sense of Lynn to stay classic because the first time she's had to do it live on SFTH was in this order, must be why she stays true to the original take. Although I love that high added on, now that I finally got my wish Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Meav Orinoco Flow extras, new TAR with her, and Amazing Grace of Meav I have lead myself home Kiss. It doesn't mean later on someone might have other surprises uploaded, The Voice is not found yet but that is not so important as AG is to me having her on.

Here's one last word
I found Amazing Grace Amazing Meav in Grin!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:51PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 05:15PM »

For those of you who had the fortunes to see Meav perform back with Celtic Woman congrats!

However for those Celtic Woman participants who didn't get Meav on their ticket or else didn't make it out to go so I have something else to share.

Knowing that Meav return we were patient enough to wait for any clips that might of showed up during the month of March sector of 2015.

As with any song, for me it was more important that since we gotten plenty of Lynn with most of the songs, that we hope of getting Meav

upon the newer songs more importantly. So Far we got TAR on a new's show, a snippet of The Parting Glass by CW's, a brand new snip of Somewhere over the Rainbow and Orinoco Flow thanks to a fan we got to hear Meav singing the new re-imagined modern version of CW's original songs but newer.
(Meav singing the Lalalahaalla as Lisa Lambe & not long ago we got the thrill of Lynn take it out.

It wasn't until the very last show of Meav, that I was reluctantly about to say we got to give up, embrace what we gotten.
Amazing Grace was the 1 clip outside of TAR that was super important to get a recording of her on it since it be so special
to capture a SFTH piece for Meav.

Thanks to a wonderful fan she has shared with us a clip of Amazing Grace
The most exciting moment outside of Orinoco Flow holler's we can really hear how Meav belts the Grace will lead us home
and as though I thought she would stand to the original classic way of Lynn's approach, I was stunned Meav took the unique feature that Lisa Lambe has
done so with Amazing Grace. I sing this one a lot and I understand how Lisa must of added that extended part perhaps it was easier,to belt that in to help her out, or it was more fun, but when Meav done it, it felt more as she wanted to reveal her power by her voice in it which is funny to say Meav and Lisa done the same thing but it felt different purpose one fun and the other because the elegance of the Voice of Meav

Of course it makes sense of Lynn to stay classic because the first time she's had to do it live on SFTH was in this order, must be why she stays true to the original take. Although I love that high added on, now that I finally got my wish Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Meav Orinoco Flow extras, new TAR with her, and Amazing Grace of Meav I have lead myself home Kiss. It doesn't mean later on someone might have other surprises uploaded, The Voice is not found yet but that is not so important as AG is to me having her on.

Here's one last word
I found Amazing Grace Amazing Meav in Grin!
   Very  astute  observations  RFCW  ....   Smiley    With  all  of   Meav's  many  other  incomparable  vocal abilities,  many  folks  lose  sight  that  she  actually DOES possess  power.  It  is  quite  true, though,  that Meav  has  pretty much  made  her  living being  what I  would  call a  "finesse  singer".  I  would  even  say  that  Meav  is  the ULTIMATE  finesse singer . But  there  are  times  when  Meav  can  be  heard  above  the rest...e.g.   ... the last  50  seconds  of  HFC's  "Hark  The Herald" ... among  other times.   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 05:37PM »

Very  astute  observations  RFCW  ....   Smiley    With  all  of   Meav's  many  other  incomparable  vocal abilities,  many  folks  lose  sight  that  she  actually DOES possess  power.  It  is  quite  true, though,  that Meav  has  pretty much  made  her  living being  what I  would  call a  "finesse  singer".  I  would  even  say  that  Meav  is  the ULTIMATE  finesse singer . But  there  are  times  when  Meav  can  be  heard  above  the rest...e.g.   ... the last  50  seconds  of  HFC's  "Hark  The Herald" ... among  other times.    

Very indeed "RavingMeaviac".... HFC's "Hark The Herald is supreme to our Lark's high turning point of a true Celtic Woman she is that even Susan & Lisa are turning in smile to watch her do the last 50 seconds she's the iconic proclaimed soloist.  I asked you how she did on Amazing Grace earlier and now I just bumped into a clip, I was a little sad nearing her last week I haven't seen any clips show up, contrast to the many Brazil of Lynn those San Paulo's must be really into it!!      I can now say have heard our Sweet Lark sing GRACE she is very graceful indeed charming beauty. Smiley Smiley

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:49PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 06:07PM »

LOVE that  pic  pf her.    Kiss

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: