Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Sharpe thrilled to be re-joining CW May 3rd –June 28th.  (Read 12822 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: March 19, 2015, 11:43AM »

Alex Sharpe -Facebook/Twitter...:  March 18, -2015

Alex Sharpe message states so:

"I’m thrilled and excited to share with you all that I will be joining the Celtic Woman 10th Anniversary Tour May 3rd –June 28th."
I’m really looking forward to sharing the stage with this fabulously talented bunch, Mairead Nesbitt, Mairead Carlin, Lynn Hilary, Susan McFadden and all the cast, band and crew of the Celtic Woman family. It’s an honour to be part of this incredibly successful production by Maestro David Downes.
I hope to see lots of familiar faces and many new as we share the gift of music and song with you!
Lots of love and see you all very soon. XXX  

I am so HAPPY:/   for Her Chance Opportunity to SHINE more with/ CW!  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:05AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 04:32PM »

OMG   !    Kiss    But  can  I really  afford  another trip  by  then  ?    Undecided

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 04:33PM »

Wow!  Thanks for posting this news!  I'll get to see Alex at Dayton and have a M&G photo with her!  As photos were not allowed until 2011, I never got a photo with Alex, though I had many M&Gs with her.

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 05:26PM »

I wish I could see Alex again, I saw her twice, and I have her autograph, my dad and brother got sfth for my birthday.I have never met her.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 10:19PM »

Wow!  Thanks for posting this news!  I'll get to see Alex at Dayton and have a M&G photo with her!  As photos were not allowed until 2011, I never got a photo with Alex, though I had many M&Gs with her.

i'll be at that meet and greet too!! i can't WAIT

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 02:29PM »

Maybe we can get a photo of you with her at the bus Sarah!  We've had good luck with that in the past!  Shocked Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: