Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question: needs help w a decision!  (Read 5354 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: March 19, 2015, 05:00PM »

Hmmm I am thinking about this and was wondering .... Should I Go and see the girls again in London in November? I am not sure what I should do? The theatre if I stand correct with addresses of my cousin and the theatre is only 10minutes away from her. But it is the same show as I just saw and not sure who will be on, plus m&g tix I am not able to call bbc or rte to get them if I go all that way. It is cheap for airfare since I would 1 way to London and then bring her to Ny since it would only be 2 days after and thanksgiving. Or save the money and take a big trip next year and hope that they go to radio city or back to cle. Which taking a chance it will be a new show or not and if the Radio city  spring spectacular will be again same time then agt (both very excellent)  Ahh so confused I will try to talk to my cousin and ask Maggie as I did this time last year and found out about Cle! ugh so confused and torn on the decision! Even though the weather might be dodgey then abut need a few break even though it wil be cold... I will keep you updated, as I will prob. have to make a decision soon!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 05:22PM »

I  am  the  type  to  play  it  safe  usually.   I  would  go  in November  since  there  is  more  unknown  in  doing  it  next  year  than this year.  but  that's  just  me.  Either  way, you  won't  know  for  sure  who'll  be  there  or  what  CW's  itinerary  would be.  at  least  later  this  year you know  what  to expect, and  I think this  year's  show  is  worth  a 2nd  look  anyway,  eh ?   Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 05:33PM »

Agreed! Just would have to be vey careful planning and messaging Maggie and my cousin! I would love to see it twice especially in the uk! Wink the only thing is that it's really the same sound from the last couple years and they have kept it the same the 3 times I've seen it! The plain rude and time off is exhausting when I want to go for a while next year though. And at least w radio city possibly it be easier. Even though concert wise London would be easier Wink I'll let you guys know what Maggie says! Thank you for you idea! And I do say if they would have kept mairead ca new song in ( I think I know what it is though) and Susan's it might have worked as a "new show"! But got my attention like I heard it for the first time the whole show!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:35PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 05:40PM »

sounds  good  Barb ...no  problem ... and  I  agree with  giving MC  a new  song.  Let  her  spread  her  wings  a bit....      Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: