Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eventim apollo london Hammersmith  (Read 2799 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: April 04, 2015, 06:45PM »

well, I know it's early and I guess I can kind of say that I can let it out of the bag now but... I just ordered my tickets for the 10th anniversary at the eventim Apollo theatre in London Uk (Hammersmith). Its not official, official but It is paid for and confirmed and I have a number any everything.  Everything in my account from eventim seems ago but just an email sent after I purchased the tickets saying something about am I interested and seats are limited etc... But I have my seat confirmed and paid for! I tried contacting them but it is to late on a weekend! So I will let you guys know the outcome prob. tuesday! I am holding my breath till then! S excited though! If anyone else is going to any of the uk dates please let me know or am I the only one going from the states, which would be cool and on there last day! The date time and location just fell right into place which is why I'm doing it! It is close to our thanksgiving which my cousin wants to come to America for and we usually go to NYC to see my family so it is the easiest to spend just a few days in London (which I love!) and fly into NY  and my cousin lives in acton/Turnham green area which is three bus stops from the theatre so it's pretty easy!! Plus I am full time back at my old job so I will have plenty of pto time unlike the other place where this would not be possible and prob. would not have stayed any how!!  But anyone else going to any of the uk dates please let me know! Definitely excited!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 06:48PM »

Sounds  exciting  Barb !   Good  for  you  Barb.   Cool 

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 08:36PM »

Sounds  exciting  Barb !   Good  for  you  Barb.   Cool 
Thank you!  Hopefully the e-mail was just a fluke and everything is fine! And Love that even though me and my cousin are thousands of miles apart separated by a pond Wink that we have become very close (as is her brother sister in law  there soon to be twins and her friend) I love having that bond and cant wait to share the girls w her and so close! (I did do a lot of research before I made the decision and made sure everything was in place!) so definitely excited to see her and  spend time with her again! I really do miss her and think about her and thought this was a good opportunity! And yes hopefully I can introduce the girls to her?! Plus she will be flying back to the states with me! So should be fun!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 07:20AM »

Ok little update! Nothing like waking up and seeing an email from eventim! I cannot be anymore happy with them if I tried ( have I mentioned how awesome they are!)? Immediately she said that it was just a standard email sent and she checked my tickets and all is good! Between my lady here and this company that I have never dealt with they are pretty amazing! It went really smooth ( besides the email) and being over seas with email as only line of communication I think they're excellent! Just thought id share and hope to deal with them again!!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 07:01PM »

Ok little update! Nothing like waking up and seeing an email from eventim! I cannot be anymore happy with them if I tried ( have I mentioned how awesome they are!)? Immediately she said that it was just a standard email sent and she checked my tickets and all is good! Between my lady here and this company that I have never dealt with they are pretty amazing! It went really smooth ( besides the email) and being over seas with email as only line of communication I think they're excellent! Just thought id share and hope to deal with them again!!
  Cool !  A  load  off your shoulders  for  sure.   Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 01:03AM »

Cool !  A  load  off your shoulders  for  sure.   Smiley
i was freaking out! I don't know how many emails I sent! But to see that email Easter morning explaining it was pretty awesome!! Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: