Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fly in fly out`  (Read 2464 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: April 07, 2015, 02:26PM »

I get that Meav will be flying out from the US to head back home to her kids &family.

But was imagining to myself how the girls fly interchange each other and at what point does Lynn fly in to the US before the tour begins.

We've seen Lisa Lambe & Meav take a friendship photo and hug,
but we never got a point where Meav & Lynn were together not even yet in the history of CW. Shocked
this opportunity was the chance to make perfect sense but not yet again.

Here's my funny story take this is not real but flying in before the tour 2 days could that be a possibility Cheesy

Meav resting and enjoying some US coffee, she says smilingly "I'll fly out when it's right and when I'm ready" Kiss

Alex "oh here goes ticket reservations, Delta confirmation let's see, doesn't matter on the way because
I have gigs and projects in the US after I'm done with my tour dates" giggles

Meanwhile Lynn has been rotating back to back since February, "oh Meav is on I can rest, maybe I'll spend some time home."
1 month later, jumps up "Hww it's over already" she gasps  after watching them wish a Happy Easter glances as Susan says to the clip we will be taking a short break.Lynn gasps "Short break" for Susan & the 2 Mairead's they're be on break touring perhaps the streets of North USA, have a photo snip moment
capture on instagram, however Lynn has to fly out internationally, by the time she arrives to whatever US destination,
she'll have no rest because after shower and unpacking, that TAR needs to be in process practice, then the next day is show time. Day after Day after day
limit breaks consists of 3 to 4 days and are only given in slot periods during the months that's CW baring policy and doesn't get how Lisa Kelly has been doing this for years. Most of all Lynn can't find her socks, her flight leaves in 1 hour. Meanwhile Facebook replays the clip all over and Lynn
can't bare seeing Meav all relaxed done with her 1 month leg and Susan still rambling to the fans will be on a short break. Mairead Carlin
and Nesbitt can't wait to explore some US hotspots, some Irish cafe plans on the way Carlin is excited.
Lynn shuts down the computer and has to make a run for it, to the airport, go go.

Plus wouldn't it be exhausting for Lynn to fly Delta or whichever carrier, have a major headache delay in Detroit, or Baltimore,
transfer flights, getting knocked in the head by the overhead luggage, exhausted,
with the show back the following day after, not a time to rest because need to get that TAR & Nil Sen La just right,

as it's not enough with all the memorizations in choreography of when to walk where, what time for almost each  separte song.
Different procedures at certain times this way, that way, opposite must of been a huge change cope to get use to for Meav
These are not the old days of CW. Cheesy

or...I hope she's there for at least 2 weeks in advance unless it doesn't matter
she's so accustomed to Celtic Woman, as a veteran and Emerald Tour veteran as well it's all the same un newness to her that it's clearly zappy Tongue

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:45PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 02:35PM »

That  would  have  been  pretty  cool  RFCW...I  also fantasized about  Meav  and  Alex  performing  together  some  time. That  would  be  cool  too.    Smiley   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 02:51PM »

I just went funny for the hectic Celtic Woman tour procedures, I was just imagining, at what point does Lynn fly in, after Easter or before,
if it was before I would of wished we get a photo a Lynn & Meav smiling or hugging each other like Lisa L did.
Alex part showed was just to throw comedy jesture how much relaxed she was for her flight was a benefit for other extra work endeavors not back and forth like Lynn's.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:54PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: