Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tampa, FL 04/25/15  (Read 5280 times)
dbbii

« on: April 14, 2015, 08:29AM »

I take back MOST of what I have said about PBS.  I got my PBS package including M&G yesterday.  FRONT ROW -- CENTER tickets!!!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 06:36PM »

I take back MOST of what I have said about PBS.  I got my PBS package including M&G yesterday.  FRONT ROW -- CENTER tickets!!!

Congratulations Don!  Sometimes they get it right!  Wink Grin

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 07:00PM »

CONGRATS Don : DD Enjoy your Best SHOW your 1 Day Ahead of Me
I'll be Enjoying the girl's on the 26th April Wink Cheesy too!!~

Have lot''s of fun!!

After a Double-Show in Ft.Myer's FL our girls are now Headed East for sunshine Miami  Grin  !!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 07:11PM »

CONGRATS Don : DD Enjoy your Best SHOW your 1 Day Ahead of Me
I'll be Enjoying the girl's on the 26th April Wink Cheesy too!!~

Have lot''s of fun!!

After a Double-Show in Ft.Myer's FL our girls are now Headed East for sunshine Miami  Grin  !!
  Probably  beats  Minnesota  weather  this  time  of  year.   Smiley

dbbii

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 06:23AM »

I was really hoping for either a day off after Tampa or a short jump, hoping the M&G wouldn't be too rushed.  Although, a couple years ago, the local PBS station did it right.  They had a little post-show reception on the mezzanine lobby while waiting for the girls, and that's where the M&G was held.  Lot better than some of the stairwells! 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 12:23PM »

Probably  beats  Minnesota  weather  this  time  of  year.   Smiley

Sure will..Thanks Always Wink
For the very 1st time of all my live shows my show is on a Sunday Afternoon @ 3:00 pm than rather evening,
a great occasion timing can Dine and toast to #CW10 Afterwards.
Promise to let you in of the show After and how Lynn does on The Voice  Smiley.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:26PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 10:01AM »

"Have SUCH Great Time & DAY" w/CW to Yah!!! Smiley Don
By: Me Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:04AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

dbbii

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 07:33AM »

Showing how often I read the forum anymore (only so many hours in the day), thought I'd comment on my last show.

When I changed jobs about a year ago, one "condition" was I needed time off occasionally to go to concerts.  That turned out not to be a big issue, since the company president really liked CW's music.  Thru Ticketmonster, I was able to pick up another pair of tickets in the 6th row, so I gave them to him.  He and his wife attended the show along with my daughter and I (sorry boss, I kept the front row tickets!).

Anyway, since there were 4 of us, but only 3 M&G passes (I kept my pass from Charlotte), we decided to try a S&G.  We had a PBS lady checking names off a list, but we all just kinda hung around the front of the theatre.  All we ended up saying was we were together.  Act confused -- no one was really counting!

M&G was in one of the rehearsal areas backstage.  This is a performing arts center.  Had a backdrop set up. While rushed, I at least got a chance to say something to each one of the girls.  There were 4 or 5 people who I heard someone say were Mairead's (N) special guests. My daughter and I were the 2nd ones thru the line.

Ended up with some big brownie points at work.  My boss was excited to go -- he said his wife wasn't that enthusiastic, but we all do certain things for our spouses.  However, apparently the next day she was texting/etc all her friends saying "look who I got to meet last night, etc!"

That really means no big deal about getting time off to go to Red Rocks in a couple weeks!!

Eric90

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 09:08AM »

well that's awesome! one thing that I didn't like about my experience was that no one else I know likes Celtic Woman. PBS sent me 2 tickets to the New Orleans show but I had no one to go with, no one no one to share the experience with. my cousin told me she would have like to have gone only too late lol I was already in New Orleans when she told me but I promised her that I would take her next time.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 10:24AM »

well that's awesome! one thing that I didn't like about my experience was that no one else I know likes Celtic Woman. PBS sent me 2 tickets to the New Orleans show but I had no one to go with, no one no one to share the experience with. my cousin told me she would have like to have gone only too late lol I was already in New Orleans when she told me but I promised her that I would take her next time.

Smiley I would so jump and companion you knowing you would like to share your experiences with an acclaimed fan of the show it's one of the best things
     to express to someone you have first met how much alike they can be as you in their insights, much like I would get on occasions at WDW..
     I think it be really neat to attend a concert show even with someone you don't know but are a fan of Celtic Woman as you do.

It be a thrill experience, I'm sure you'd even share things one another about songs, details, that you probably would not get to with
   a regular person.  Plus seeing somebody else live the excitement would be a plus.x

I once did happen to invite someone I knew from school, he was always excitement, joyful, about them, he love interpretting the
moves to orinocco flow. When I brought him for his very first show live, I noticed how quiet, calm he was the entire time, even
throughout break, even though he didn't express his passion the same way he would do at school, I think he was just savoring the moments,
funny, I can't remember much afterwards after my mom picked us up on the drive. Perhaps he did say what he appreciated and admired.
I know he loved this opportunity no matter what Wink

dbbii

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 06:59AM »

A number of years ago, I had obtained a pair of tickets (including M&G) for a show in Milwaukee.  I was able to tie the show into a business trip.  I had posted that I had one ticket/M&G available if anyone was interested.  No one was. 

As I was walking into the venue, there was a guy standing outside with a sign saying need ticket (the show was sold out).  I ended up giving him my extra ticket & M&G pass.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: