Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our lovely girl's have returned to the sunshine Florida again! : - D  (Read 3032 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: April 19, 2015, 07:14PM »

Our pure sweet Lynn,  awesome Susan & cool Mairead C
as well as fantastic Birthday gal Mairead Nesbitt have found arrival yet again to the teal sunny Gulf Coast  started in Pensacola FL,
                                                                                                Heading West Toward's Beachy Panama City, <-------
 Then on a jump straight- I-10 on to direct landing @ Jacksonville FL!!, <----

next was South to Ocean Sun front West Palm Beach >        
                 before making the broad journey West to the other side of Floridian state,

V
                 Making hitting a Standing Ovational #Double-Show in Ft.Myer's FL. ---------------------------------------->
                                                                                   Now our girls are now Headed East BOUND for the flamingo of Sunshine Miami   !!

SO FAR..
 XOXOXO Enjoy your Tropical Getaway Gals 
   welcome to our state home,..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 07:18PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 12:34AM »

It's  a long  swing in  this  state, so I  expect lots  of  great  reviews .   Cool

dbbii

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 06:20AM »

One of the nice things about living in Florida is there are usually a lot of tour stops.  I think I hit 5 shows one year.  It's a lot cheaper to drive than fly!

Unfortunately, this year this thing called "work" got in the way, plus all the M&G's sold out really fast and there weren't even good seats on StubHub.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 12:09PM »

Interesting This year the Florida leg has a lot of skipping & going East and West in Multiples. Shocked

For example: Skipping
After Pensacola & Panama City
instead of performing the capital Tallahassee 3rd no they drive by skip the city and continue straight to Jacksonville.
On they're way back from Tampa on they're way to Memphis they will stop the last stop for Tallahassee.

Also/ : Instead of doing the West coast together: Ft Myer's, Sarasota, Tampa
The Tour Bus Jumps from East to West Back to East then West Again Shocked Cheesy Cheesy..need gas Cheesy

Going from West Palm Beach ---> Ft Myer's  then flop  Miami <--- Ft Myer's
 The Same goes for East Cities (Miami and West Palm Beach aren't together)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:15PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
dbbii

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 06:29PM »

I'd be happy to send someone at CW a map!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: