Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #CW April has Given a New Side to Lynn as VOICE  (Read 13641 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: April 28, 2015, 04:40PM »

I'm surprised to be the First to post on about
Lynn's post Meav break return to Kick Off The North American Leg of Tour

I Would Also be honored if I'm First if it be Okay with you Guys I'd Comment
on How Surprisingly Lynn did on The Voice  Wink as well as being The First Time Dominant Celtic Woman figure
like Meav. As of this I know that Alex will be the next in line to be the Dominant in June that is, she posted
she shared she would take Mairead's role, then the switch she will become Lynn's in June.
So Lynn's epic role will continue for those fans in May..

I certainly would post up a review of how it all turned ways out with Lynn.
However so much terrific happening's I decided to take 1 things at a time..so much to cover.
My experience at my show was Surreal.

I will post on the Tenth Anniversary Link, but thought I'd place a special part on Lynn's link for
another breaking new side of Lynn to a different chapter seems she is taking in Celtic Woman history!!` Smiley

to be continued...,
Feel free to comment X
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 04:47PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 06:03PM »

Lynn  sang "The  Voice"  ?      Shocked  I'll  have  to  check  this  out.  Thanks  for  the  heads  up.    Cool 

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 07:46PM »

Lynn  sang "The  Voice"  ?      Shocked  I'll  have  to  check  this  out.  Thanks  for  the  heads  up.    Cool  

Yep Wink sure did, after the clip of Meav I didn't know what to expected of dear
Lynn, I'm use to her voice style singing soft and sweet.
But once the song started, and I was focused on getting something for not only me but you fans
I was caught off guard, this song really showed the momentum of her voice!

Unlike Meav, it was different to hear Lynn doing the Lisa Kelly approach.
See made you believe every word esp "Listen my child you said to me" it was child like a little one calling
to her beauty of her Voice rising, probably wasn't as powerful as Alex or strong sopranic stylish as Meav say
but it was indeed closer in ways to Lisa Kelly's in a
("supreme light clarity and very honesty touching tone"),
Susan was closer to Lisa K style in modesty than pure.

You could feel the honesty that Lynn has her v-o-i-c-e of her own  Smiley Kiss

"Raving Meaviac-Sshh Cool "In case nothing ever show's up, I'm letting you in I got you covered! Wink
                         During the show of all songs I had made sure I could try and capture some of Lynn during The Voice
                         since I knew this was a rare treat we never hear after Alex's arrival!x

Lynn also got Lisa Kelly's or should I say Susan's leader spot's on YRMUP Shocked
I ready to hear Lynn started it off, then was like "SUSAN', sounding strong like Alex in the 1st verse"

I understand Meav given the important lead roles but giving Lynn the CW crown
                         I felt would she pull it through like Susan & Lisa,..but boy she sure did.

Lynn got to show her CW Come-back she really deserved this spot and I'm so glad & extremely Happy for her, I could tell since
Emerald til now she never been more Happy, Confident, being a Celtic Woman again, she still show's her sincere graceful little Lynn
we remember back in the beginning when she was more reserved, shy and new to the group..

YRMUP by Lynn taking the leadership role
It almost made myself cry
because knowing of Lisa Lambe and Susan do justice over Lisa Kelly, this was important that Lynn is an important
old long lasting long member too. I never thought someone Lisa K or Susan would take on over Esp Lynn.
Cannot wait for Alex to hit the mark in June! As if felt like Lynn got her #CW Diploma victory as a certifide original member!x

Even if it be for a short time or just for this tour
CONGRATULATIONS Lynn
This was a perfect CW Gift to You!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:41PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ski5

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 08:18AM »

There's also a write-up about Lynn singing the Voice in the Mairead Nesbitt forum.  http://maireadforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6665.0  Apparently, she started singing the Voice from 4/8/2015.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: