Print  
Author Topic: a site  (Read 5920 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: April 29, 2015, 04:38PM »

Look's as if on Youtube this is the 2nd time that showed up
 there is a site where an individual is posting full concert downloads
 and seems he has for CW twice one for 4/29/15 and another earlier.
 Many have commented they've seen it, and you have to fill a survey for the link.

I have not done so, the fact I would want to but want to respect myself not to do such a thing,
and second of all I won't do a survey unless that those people fill it and then later can
unsubscribe it.

Just felt to put it out there and what are your general thought's incase some of you might
be aware of  Huh

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:39PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 06:59PM »

DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK! (sorry about the all caps)  Smiley

When you see a video that is very short and advertises a "full concert" or "free download" it is most likely a scam and might give your computer a virus. I wouldn't want anyone here on the forum to be a victim of something like that!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 01:24PM »

DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK! (sorry about the all caps)  Smiley

When you see a video that is very short and advertises a "full concert" or "free download" it is most likely a scam and might give your computer a virus. I wouldn't want anyone here on the forum to be a victim of something like that!

It took somebody like you to make it perfect SENSE.. Tongue

THANK YOU Lily, for this your All Caps is Needed Grin

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: